Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Schlitt

Great doctor would highly recommend to all in the South Jersey area. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Let me start by saying that my daughter did not (thankfully) get seen by Dr. Schlitt. She saw other doctors in his office, but I spoke to Dr. Schlitt over the phone. By the time my daughter was 1 1/2 months, I was billed for three erroneous charges by this office! My daughter went to the office for a “free” weight check and I billed for the visit a few weeks later! I called them about the error and instead of admitting to their mistake, or even saying that they might have made a mistake, they blamed me and said I must have requested an examination and therefore, they billed me for one. I absolutely, positively did not request an exam and had no reason to do so. In fact, my daughter had a doctor’s appointment that same day with an ENT doctor and was already getting an exam (which I paid for), so there was no reason in the world for me to ask for another one!!! I spoke to the office manager, Rita, and Dr. Michael Schlitt, who were both rude and nasty.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I always liked this doctor until it was time to help my young daughter and just tell the truth. That never happened. I would not recommend a doctor who isn't fully dedicated to a child's well-being.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2010

My least favorite of all of the doctors in the practice. Hands out WAY too much parenting advice and sometimes medical advice incongruous with American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines. (Suggested starting solids at four month despite that being frowned upon by the AAP, encourages mothers not to breastfeed at night despite AAP warnings concerning failure to thrive.) Not open to any ideas outside his own box and parenting philosophy. We've since changed doctors.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

My nephews all had Haddon Peds & Dr Schlitt for their medical care until they became adults. I loved the caring attitude of the staff, the way I could call with a question(big or small) and the care & attention they showed the boys. If only the boys could have stayed young--we could have kept Haddon Peds as their doctors always

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Schlitt's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1987)