Ratings for Dr. Stuart G. Selkin

I am almost positive that Dr. Selkin is the same doctor I saw in 1990, although I don't think he was in Melville then. To be fair, I don't remember his staff. All I remember is that he had pictures on his wall of himself with celebrites that he had treated at Westbury Music Fair. He was very personable. I came to him for a hard lump in the back of my mouth under my tongue. He didn't know what it was and led me to his "operating chair" and explained how he would be operate on this. Luckily, I went for another opinion. Turns out, this was something called "Eagles Syndrome", which is calcified bone. Can you imagine what I would have gone through had he operated?

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I have used this doc for over 30 years. He operated on my kids who are 15 and 24 with taking out their tonsils. My older son had gotten a very painful swimmer's ear infection and we called him late at night and he wasnt upset that we called him. Hes down to heart and knows his stuff. I wish all my docs could be just like him especially the gynecologist.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr Selkin is a one of a kind doctor. He is down to earth and absolutely brilliant. I can honestly say I have never had to go to him for the same problem twice! He can and will speak to you on any level...whether it be another doctor or a sanitation worker. he makes you feel at home, but most importantly, he knows his business like no other!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I was operatrated by by thid doctor in Sept 1979. My mom stll goes to him and every time he ask my mom how I am doing. 30 years later, when we were both a lot younger. A true pro, and someone I can always count on and I can call a friend.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is one of the kindest doctors you can ever meet, and is one of the few out there who doesn''t have a "God Complex." He is completely approachable, extremely learned, and always professional. His office is immaculate and his staff (mainly comprised of Pamela) is, without a doubt, superb! Although he and his staff are extremely busy, they will never put you off if you are sick and will always squeeze you in for same-day appointments. I cannot rave enough about him and his office.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Stuart G. Selkin's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1966)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal