Ratings for Dr. Mark Antosz

At 58 Years of age choosing an Orthodontist that has good service, support and expertise was critical to my decision making. Unlike some folks I do not have all my teeth so realigning was no easy feat. I started with Dr. Antosz in June of 2013 and the service and treatment has been some of the best I have ever received, and I do not say this lightly. And the results so far have been outstanding. Any issue that came up was treated promptly, staff were always friendly and professional. Appointments were always prompt. I can not think of a better way to say thank you than publicly say I received first class service and results.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Patient's update
Thank you for your kind review and rating. We take service very seriously and it is nice to hear when we get it right. We are thrilled that we were able to get you to a place where you have a healthy bite and a great smile.

Submitted March 24, 2015

Please get a second opinion before you spend any money here. This is a money grab through fear tactics. I went in for an orthodontic screening for my daughter who is not having any dental issues whatsoever. He recommended she get an expander which costs $2000 in order to stop her from sucking her thumb or she might need to have her jaw broken when she is older to fix her. They also said that there wasn't enough room in her mouth to fit her adult teeth. It felt like they were trying to sell me the whole time. I chose to get a second opinion and the other orthodontist said there is no reason to worry about her thumb sucking and there is more than enough room for her adult teeth to come through. Some of the reviews for this doctor look like staff wrote them. Staff were very nice but almost superficially nice and friendly. Like I said I felt like I was being sold something the minute I walked in.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I am so surprised at some of the negative reviews for Dr. Antosz! I have had two kids in his care who now both have beautiful smiles and perfect alignment. I have talked to other parents whose children have gone through the same treatment as mine and they were not only charged more but their outcome wasn't as good either. Antosz and his staff have always gone over and above for us and my kids always loved going to their appointments. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I was with Antosz for 4 years. Like anyone getting braces, it's not fun and I expected that. However, the retainers I had cracked because of one of my teeth shifting back. So, we had to pay to get new ones twice. The staff were very rude, except the front desk ladies and Antosz barely acknowledged us when we greeted him. After my teeth were a wreck he said a second round of braces would do the trick. I'd recommend a different orthodontist, unless you want to waste $8000 and countless hours.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Had a horrible experience that has prevented me from getting the teeth I want because he left me so anxious about the process. His staff was always negative, never welcoming. Dr. Antosz himself was so patronizing and negative as well. When I finished my invisalign process, he said it was as good as it was going to get with the teeth that I had. Not the positive attitude you want after you've spent thousands of dollars and many months with someone. Would never, ever recommend to any adult, especially one who is already anxious about dental work.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

So for the last 3 yrs doing business at this doctors office has been a pleasure. From walk in to walk out. Very respectful and clean work place. The warm enviroment has made my experience visiting this office the best it can be. Easy going staff and management. They will work through your financial needs if needed. As a side note my own dentist couldn't have matched there prices for what I needed done. Excellent work ladies and gentlemen!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Antosz and my experience at his office. I found him to be professional, his staff are great, and Dr. Antosz always took the time to answer any questions I had regarding my treatment. I couldn’t be happier with the end result and would definitely recommend Dr. Antosz to anyone needing Orthodontic work. Thanks again Dr. Antosz and staff!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I have personally used Dr. Antosz for about 20 years. First time for myself then my oldest son who has beautiful straight teeth and my 14 year old is now going through the process. Although the processes are long with the kids, I have experienced excellent service, a very accommodating staff, and Dr. Antosz has given my boys and I great SMILES... thanks, Judy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Warning. Dr. Antosz is only half an Orthodontist. He offers only 1 treatment option to suit the needs of his assembly line practice. My daughter is now suffering the consequences of his treatment methods. Her face is small and the extraction method of treatment would have been best for her. He sucked us into thinking that his way, the new way, was the only way. We fell for it. Go and see a full service orthodontist. They will give you more options for treatment. He spread the upper jaw on my daughter and the out come was not good. It has changed the shape of her face forever. She doesn't like her looks, it's not natural, and her front teeth could fall out. This was the worst decision I ever made. Go and see a real orthodontist. His need for assembly line productivity and cash flow, supersedes the needs of his patients. He just another greedy man.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I got warned not to go to Dr. Antosz because of his lack of knowledge and how he only cared about squeezing money out of patience's . I thought that was all a lie because they had a bad experiences but it's 100 percent true. Dr. Antosz and his staff don't know anything about good customer services, they always treated me poorly and always try to get me to pay for unnecessary treatment for my braces. When I went to my family doctor she highly recommend to go to any other orthodontist. If you want a horrible experience Dr. Antosz is the place to go!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Mark Antosz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Personal Dr. Antosz was born and raised in Victoria, BC, and spent time in Dawson Creek and Prince George, BC, before attending the University of British Columbia. He graduated from UBC with his Doctorate in Dental Medicine in 1980, and entered private general practice in Dawson Creek until 1985. Dr. Antosz, his wife Brenda and their first son moved East and he began a combined programme of Specialization in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with a focus on bone cell physiology at the University of Toronto. In 1988 they moved back to the West to Calgary (with 2 more sons in tow) where he began his private orthodontic practice. They have been proud to call Calgary home ever since. Professional Dr. Antosz received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of British Columbia in 1980. He was in general practice of dentistry in Dawson Creek, BC for 5 years and the attended the orthodontic program at the University of Toronto in 1985. He and his wife Brenda packed their belongings and 1-year-old son and headed to Ontario. After 4 years of hard work, study and research, they headed back west (along with 2 more sons) to one of their favourite cities, Calgary, where Brenda had lived and attended school in the past. Dr. Antosz began practice as a Specialist in Orthodontics in 1988, and has been in his current location since 1990. Dr. Antosz has been relentless in his efforts to provide excellent orthodontic care. Through all the constant change and development throughout the dental and orthodontic fields he has remained dedicated to providing a comfortable and caring environment for his patients and their families.

• English