Ratings for Dr. Mark Antosz

At 58 Years of age choosing an Orthodontist that has good service, support and expertise was critical to my decision making. Unlike some folks I do not have all my teeth so realigning was no easy feat. I started with Dr. Antosz in June of 2013 and the service and treatment has been some of the best I have ever received, and I do not say this lightly. And the results so far have been outstanding. Any issue that came up was treated promptly, staff were always friendly and professional. Appointments were always prompt. I can not think of a better way to say thank you than publicly say I received first class service and results.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Patient's update
Thank you for your kind review and rating. We take service very seriously and it is nice to hear when we get it right. We are thrilled that we were able to get you to a place where you have a healthy bite and a great smile.

Submitted March 24, 2015

A simple review ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION. Dr Antosz is more then Twice the price and suggests more work to be done then needed. We will not be back

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I could not be more disappointed, I have seen Dr Antosz and trusted I was getting what I needed done to deal with my severe jaw pain. I have recently found out he charged me more then double then what I could have paid at another location. My daughter was recently told she needed extensive work down. This time we did it right and got a second opinion who is charging much less and doing only what is needed . Please get a second opinion on what they tell you needs to be done.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I went to see him to get a complimentary evaluation. His recommendation was very expensive and unnecessary. Thank goodness I got a second opinion. I did not need the expensive and lengthy treatment he recommended. ALWAYS GET A SECOND OPINION! You will save yourself lots of grief, money and time! There are many orthodontists in this city, be smart and look around!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I was with Antosz for 4 years. Like anyone getting braces, it's not fun and I expected that. However, the retainers I had cracked because of one of my teeth shifting back. So, we had to pay to get new ones twice. The staff were very rude, except the front desk ladies and Antosz barely acknowledged us when we greeted him. After my teeth were a wreck he said a second round of braces would do the trick. I'd recommend a different orthodontist, unless you want to waste $8000 and countless hours.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Had a horrible experience that has prevented me from getting the teeth I want because he left me so anxious about the process. His staff was always negative, never welcoming. Dr. Antosz himself was so patronizing and negative as well. When I finished my invisalign process, he said it was as good as it was going to get with the teeth that I had. Not the positive attitude you want after you've spent thousands of dollars and many months with someone. Would never, ever recommend to any adult, especially one who is already anxious about dental work.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

So for the last 3 yrs doing business at this doctors office has been a pleasure. From walk in to walk out. Very respectful and clean work place. The warm enviroment has made my experience visiting this office the best it can be. Easy going staff and management. They will work through your financial needs if needed. As a side note my own dentist couldn't have matched there prices for what I needed done. Excellent work ladies and gentlemen!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Antosz and my experience at his office. I found him to be professional, his staff are great, and Dr. Antosz always took the time to answer any questions I had regarding my treatment. I couldn’t be happier with the end result and would definitely recommend Dr. Antosz to anyone needing Orthodontic work. Thanks again Dr. Antosz and staff!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I have personally used Dr. Antosz for about 20 years. First time for myself then my oldest son who has beautiful straight teeth and my 14 year old is now going through the process. Although the processes are long with the kids, I have experienced excellent service, a very accommodating staff, and Dr. Antosz has given my boys and I great SMILES... thanks, Judy.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Super great place to bring a child. The comic book stuff makes it seem more like a fun place than an office. Free iPads to use while waiting. Where was all this when I was a kid???

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Dr. Mark Antosz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Personal Dr. Antosz was born and raised in Victoria, BC, and spent time in Dawson Creek and Prince George, BC, before attending the University of British Columbia. He graduated from UBC with his Doctorate in Dental Medicine in 1980, and entered private general practice in Dawson Creek until 1985. Dr. Antosz, his wife Brenda and their first son moved East and he began a combined programme of Specialization in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics with a focus on bone cell physiology at the University of Toronto. In 1988 they moved back to the West to Calgary (with 2 more sons in tow) where he began his private orthodontic practice. They have been proud to call Calgary home ever since. Professional Dr. Antosz received his Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of British Columbia in 1980. He was in general practice of dentistry in Dawson Creek, BC for 5 years and the attended the orthodontic program at the University of Toronto in 1985. He and his wife Brenda packed their belongings and 1-year-old son and headed to Ontario. After 4 years of hard work, study and research, they headed back west (along with 2 more sons) to one of their favourite cities, Calgary, where Brenda had lived and attended school in the past. Dr. Antosz began practice as a Specialist in Orthodontics in 1988, and has been in his current location since 1990. Dr. Antosz has been relentless in his efforts to provide excellent orthodontic care. Through all the constant change and development throughout the dental and orthodontic fields he has remained dedicated to providing a comfortable and caring environment for his patients and their families.

• English