Ratings for Dr. Richard D. David

I've had to deal with kidney issues from 18 to 56 years and hes the best there is in diagnostics, very professional. Staff is pure nature at heart very skilled and caring. Even i moved id drive many miles just to see him hes a 10 star to me if they went that far. Best regards in great faith, Cynthia Oberle.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

He only spent 5 minutes with me when my condition demanded much more of his attention and care. Gave me trivial advice instead of recommending a permanent solution advocated by other MDs and my research.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr. David is an exceptional doctor. With my husband having seen an entire range of specialists during the past four years, we've found Dr. David to be the most caring. He has a true concern for patient welfare and is qauite concerned about the promptness of appointments. On ONE occasion there seemed to be some confusion regarding our appointment and we waited a half hour and he questioned our arrival time and apologized. He has not only saved my husband's life but has been concerned about his ongoing care. I love his staff. They are always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Takes cell phone calls while his finger is up your butt. Dosen't give many options or explain layman terms of what is going on. Runs his office more like a business than a health care provider.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2008

Very knowledgeable and busy, but, excellent MD.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr. Richard D. David's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Armenian

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Encino, CA