Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Weber

I would recommend to everybody! Performed my hysterectomy and surgery and recovery went great! Very knowledgeable and helpful, gave me his opinion but let me decide. Has many years experience, important to me!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Horrible. Wouldn’t recommend due to horrible bedside manor and condescending attitude towards patient he assumes do not understand the medical practice.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr.Weber was sincerely considerate,respectful,&approachable w. questions. He allowed me to make decisions about pregnancy/delivery-I truly thought his care was the best I have had w. my four children! I would recommend him to anyone...He is quiet,but was a great listener-I never found this to be that he wasn't personable-a great dry sense of humor! :)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Great doctor really knows his stuff, not very personable though.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Knowledgable and willing to listen to and know the latest research. Compared to his partners he is more up to date with medical research/studies and practicing evidence based medicine. Saw him for pre-natal/OB. I am someone who wants a dr. to work with me, and not make decisions for me. I read and research for myself and make very informed decisions--not just expecting the dr. to make them for me (I suppose this is unlike the "typical" pregnant person) and Dr. Weber was easy to work with. I don't feel the need to interfere with nature (unless truly medically necessary) and he didn't object.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr. Thomas A. Weber's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1979)