Ratings for Dr. Coyle S. Connolly

Very easy to schedule appt. Only waited about 4 minutes. Doctor and staff were friendly.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Dr is knowledgeable. Staff and scheduleing is the worst ive ever experienced. Without going into alll the logistics I unfortunately will have to leave this office to assure I’m able to actually be seen for a follow up. Very disappointing. At the end of the day the spectrum of your experience from poor scheduling to poor communication due to no promised call backs are all a reflection on the Dr.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Connolly's staff is nice. I never wait when I go to his office. He is smart and efficient and has very considerate nurses.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

pleasant and helpful staff. Dr. warm, friendly an efficient.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Was able to schedule an appointment with the doctor, with no problem. He was nice and informative. Very little wait time. I've seen the nurse practioner too, she was very nice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Had difficult time schedule appt...if you call and leave message they don't call you back til days later. When I did make appt with dr I found out once I was there I was seeing his assistant, not him

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Just moved down to Ocean City full time, my thoughts that I have had that I am living in a third world country, have been confirmed. My first visit to Dr.Connolly's office was very hap hazard 45 minutes I waited to see a PA, he took a biopsy and a week later someone called from the office to tell me it was a form of skin cancer, she called 4 different times and told me the same thing(go figure). My next visit was to have the cancer removed, by the doctor, however the report that he was given was written wrong and he was not qualified to perform the procedure and the Mohs surgeon was not available for 4- 8 weeks. Conclusion, I was able to get an appointment with a qualified Mohs surgeon in Philadelphia, next week. Take the drive it is so worth it....Unless you have dementia, which it looked like half the patients in the waiting room had.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Great Doctor Highly Recommend Him. When I'm done I plan on talking my wife into going to Dr. Connolly.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Quick and painless procedure, very timely appointment, and pleasant staff.. Thank you Dr. Connelly !!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Worst doctor's office, very unprofessional. They are rude, not helpful and they loose patient's charts all the time. I do not recommend it, it is frustrating to visit this office.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

Dr. Coyle S. Connolly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare