Ratings for Dr. H. Lambro Demetriades

Dr D is very through by taking his time and answers all my questions. He makes sure I understand all my limitations and risks.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Patience is a virtue and it was apparent. Dr. Demetriades was very knowledgeable and demonstrated a genuine concern for my well being, for this I am appreciative. Upon my arrival as a new patient, I was acknowledged and registered in a very professional manner, I applaude the office staff. The Dr's assistants and techs were very professional with time for my humor contributed to my pleasant visit. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The Doctor was great. He answered all my questions before and did a very successful surgery. He really cared about my condition and gave me the best procedure that I needed.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Demetriades took ample time to address all of my questions prior to surgery. He is caring and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Demetriades has been very kind and patient, explaining clearly and concisely what the problem is, and what to do to resolve the problems. I sincerely appreciated his help with healing my back!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had a great experience with Seaview Orthopedics and Dr. Demetriades. Didn't have a long wait, and was taken right in for an xray. Dr. Demetriades and the entire staff were very pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

worst doctor. no knowledge. no bedside manner. waited for two hours only to have him rush through appointment. didnt look at my xrays. no examination, gave me a standard prognosis without any attention to my specific concerns. more interested in telling me what a great doctor he is and how he knows so much rather than actually telling me anything useful. yelled at me when asked for clarification, didn't listen or understand anything. admitted to 'trying to get through with me quickly." how does this man have any professional credentials still?

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

As a health care professional and as a patient I would recommend Dr. Demetriades to anyone. He is kind, gentle, knowledgeable and is wonderful with the hospital staff. A good doctor isn't just good with his patient's he is good with the people who take care of his patients!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

When I questioned him why he was not honest on my evaluation form in that I wrote I was fine and capable of doing anything (I forget wording), he responded to me that he did not want me to lose my job. I told him he was being dishonest and losing my job is not an issue and not accurate. I told him I needed help and my pain/injuries had to be addressed and I was desperate. He responded that I should put a claim to my health insurance lieing to them by telling them I just injured my neck while bringing garbage can out to street. I CALLED AND WROTE TO INSURANCE COMPANY ABOUT HIS CONDUCT AND THAT HE WAS ENCOURAGING INSURANCE FRAUD.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. H. Lambro Demetriades's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ