Dr. H. Lambro Demetriades

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. H. Lambro Demetriades

Dr. Demetriades has been extremely helpful with providing me not only my medical care but helping me feel at ease with all procedures. The office has also been very helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Demetriades is kind, caring, and compassionate in the treatment he has provided for me in my care of my lower back which I have two herniated discs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Demetriades is very helpful. Makes sure that you understand everything.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr D is very through by taking his time and answers all my questions. He makes sure I understand all my limitations and risks.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Patience is a virtue and it was apparent. Dr. Demetriades was very knowledgeable and demonstrated a genuine concern for my well being, for this I am appreciative. Upon my arrival as a new patient, I was acknowledged and registered in a very professional manner, I applaude the office staff. The Dr's assistants and techs were very professional with time for my humor contributed to my pleasant visit. Thank you all.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

The Doctor was great. He answered all my questions before and did a very successful surgery. He really cared about my condition and gave me the best procedure that I needed.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Demetriades took ample time to address all of my questions prior to surgery. He is caring and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Demetriades has been very kind and patient, explaining clearly and concisely what the problem is, and what to do to resolve the problems. I sincerely appreciated his help with healing my back!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had a great experience with Seaview Orthopedics and Dr. Demetriades. Didn't have a long wait, and was taken right in for an xray. Dr. Demetriades and the entire staff were very pleasant.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

worst doctor. no knowledge. no bedside manner. waited for two hours only to have him rush through appointment. didnt look at my xrays. no examination, gave me a standard prognosis without any attention to my specific concerns. more interested in telling me what a great doctor he is and how he knows so much rather than actually telling me anything useful. yelled at me when asked for clarification, didn't listen or understand anything. admitted to 'trying to get through with me quickly." how does this man have any professional credentials still?

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. H. Lambro Demetriades's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1993)
  • Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ