Ratings for Dr. William G. Ondo

Waited 3 months to get into see this doctor. 6 days before my appointment, they sent me a text to confirm. I replied. The next day they called to let me know they were cancelling my appointment for failing to confirm. Then they want to wait another 3 months to schedule another appointment. F to that!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

First they called me into the wrong clinic and I sat back there waiting to see Dr. Ondo for about 45 minutes. Then the doctor comes in only to realize there mistake.They had been calling me for Dr.Ondo and were about to give up on me, they thought I left. Dr Ondo' s resident was very nice but,I found Dr. Ondo to be very arrogant and dismissive. He treated me as if I had interrupted from something far more important than his patient! He did not impress me in the least, nor did help me what so ever. I traveled 7.5 hours to see him for 10 to 15 minutes, only to be treated as if I were a complete moron! He constantly interrrupted me. I was physically having a very bad day which you might think any other physician would have taken advantage of the situation to assess me throughly. Thanks for nothing Dr. Drive-by.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Reading other reviews ARE THESE PEOPLE SURE THEY SAW DR. ONDO ???? Maybe they' are in denial very confusing been going to him for six years very smart man takes time to listen and observe always looking out for my well being so maybe I'm a good patient ( IM GOING TO DR.ONDO BECAUSE HE IS A AMAZING DR. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ) hope this will be of help to OTHERS.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He was not very helpful or personable in my opinion. He did not offer any more information or comment than he had to. I felt I was an interruption to his day and my symptoms were minimized by him. Consequently, I no longer see him. Additionally, I asked that an appeal letter be written by him to my insurance company for a particular prescription. He acted as though he didn't know what I meant. "A letter? To say what?" He passed me off to a nurse to whom I had to explain the need for the letter again. She scribbled my name and number down with a statement she would call me when the letter was written. I never got a call or a letter.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I have a very complicated dystonia, which the doctor has worked with me for year to control. He acknowledges my intelligence by not talking down to me which is common for many doctors. It takes 10 minutes to see him, and due to the treatment I am finally able to work and pay for my own insurance like a valuable member of society which is priceless. I used to feel pain every day and now it only adds up to 3 months a year (2 weeks pre and post botox).

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I have had very good treatment from this doctor. I have blephrospasms & would be unable to see without the injections that he has done on me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

This doctor treated me like I was not a human being. He was unkind and uncompassionate. I would not recommend him to anyone. After seeing him I lost all trust in the medical community. (Keep in mind my experience may be different than yours but I had to share this)

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Dr. William G. Ondo's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Oxford