Ratings for Dr. Jong Charles Lee

I wish there was a box for professionalism as I would rate him a negative 100. Dr. Lee was extremely unprofessional with me spewing off his political beliefs and physically intimidating me. I was cornered in his office when we had a disagreement and he hovered above me with an intimidating stance. I repeatedly asked for a nurse because I was frightened and he would not call in one. I finally threatened to call the police and he opened the door an called a nurse in. I was so terrified and disgusted with his behavior that I was shaking for minutes. I complained to his office and medical board. I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THAT HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Lee has been my PCP for over four years guiding me through the various procedures a male must undertake once over fifty years old. He has always taken the time to answer all of my questions, offers his email for personal contact and has even called me at home for follow ups. Wish more doctors could be as accomodating as Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

He has been my PCP for 4 years. Nice guy. Seems knowledgeable enough. A sense of humor is always a plus.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

He has been my PCP for about 2 years now, and I love this guy! Not only does he have wonderful bedside manners, he actually cares for his patients and listens to them. On more than 1 occasion, he has spent 30 or more minutes with me explaining certian things- and the waiting room was full. I would definently recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008