Ratings for Dr. Maynard Belzer

VERY friendly, VERY informative, VERY clean, VERY fast, VERY fair priced... and I would definitely VERY much recommend him to anyone! He even sent me home with a two month supply of my prescription... free of charge! I got much more than I expected.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr belter is wonderful he is gentle compassionate caring and brilliant doctor

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

This doctor delivered both of my girls and I was very happy with his followup and attention to details. I always felt well taken care of during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I have seen Dr. Belzer several times and am choosing not to go back because I walk away with the same feeling each time I see him. When I ask questions he is very short with me and makes me as if it is a complete imposition that he doesnt have time for. When he does answer questions I feel it is done in a very condecending manner. My typical experience has been a 45-60 minute wait in the waiting area then another 30-45 minutes in the exam room, a 10 miunute exam and then another 30 or more to pay.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Dr. Belzer is wonderful! His sense of humor is refreshing, very smart decisions are made on behalf of the patient/pregnancy, and very professional. Dr. Belzer and his staff were always available to answer all of my questions and most of all make my pregnancy and delivery a beautiful memory.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

He made my friend wait to deliver untile after the weekend, he was going out of town. She had a problem preg before, was over due and had low fluids. Her baby died over the weekend and was stillborn. He said to me, well you know she didn't want a c-section. My response to him was, well she didn't want a dead baby either...he made me leave the room.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

After he issued a test for you, he won't even call you to discuss the result to you. He is not patient to tell you the result when you call him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Dismissed serious problems during my pregnancy

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Had to go to the ER on the weekend and he was the on-call OB of the medical group. Very professional, caring, and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2006

Dr. Maynard Belzer's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal