Ratings for Dr. Donna B. Bennett-Wylie

Delivered all 6 of my babies. Very personable & compassionate. Speaks TO you, not AT you. An advocate for the patient.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

The best obgyn ever. She delivered my very early preemie and 2 years later my not so early preemie.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

She is the best Doctor around. She is caring, and compassionate. She delivered my 2nd daughter via emergency c section. I felt safe and protected in her care. If you want the best care she is your Doctor. She is also funny , personable and treats you w respect. She makes sure you understand what's going on instead of talking above your understanding. She is the best Doctor I have ever known. I reccomend her to all women!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Terrible terrible doctor. Everyone stay far away. She delivered my first baby & was absolutely awful. I had a low grade fever so she chose to induce (my baby was fine on all stress tests) she broke my water without even telling me what she was going and induced me with my first baby when I was dilated to a half not even a one! This was all on Christmas Eve mind you. She was no where to be found all day & the nurses kept having to call her. After laboring all day she had them inject me with something to stop contractions until she could get there. We found out later she was at a Christmas party! Once given the drug to stop contractions my blood pressure plummeted and they had to administer epinephrine so I would pass out. Once she decided to show up at nearly 10pm she immediately suggested I would be having a c section and flaunted in my face "that she told me things don't go according to plan" (I had told her I had really hoped for a natural birth) at this point I knew my baby was ready to come snd lucky my mom did too & knew to say NO to the c section. I pushed my baby girl out in 3 pushes. Luckily she was ok but all the nurses were furious at the doctor as well. Now a more experienced mother having had 4 children I look back on that experience snd am floored at how this doctor behaved. She acted as though the works revolved around her and I had no say in my body, my child and my birth process. I've had many people tell me that I was very lucky something awful didn't happen to my child or me that day. Stay away from Donna Wylie, now Bennett!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Saw Dr. Wylie (as she was known back then) for my prenatal care and the delivery of my daughter in 2006. She was frequently dismissive of my questions and concerns. I asked her what I could do to avoid an episiotomy, and she acted like that was a dumb question and episiotomies happen because they're inevitable. Sure enough, she gave me one after a mere 10 minutes of pushing. I suffered from dyspareunia for 3 years afterward, which she also did not care about. Wait times for appointments were ALWAYS more than 1 hour, and then you would only see the doctor for 5 minutes. The office staff was incompetent as well as rude. They failed to update my insurance information when I told them to, then acted like it was my fault and refused to correct things with their lab people themselves, told me I had to do it. I just had a very healthy and positive doula-assisted hospital birth with my second; Dr. Wylie's practice had a sign in the office forbidding doulas when I went there.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Best in the west as far as I am concerned! She was recommended by a friend when I became pregnant with my 3rd child. She walked in the room with a huge smile and asked me a million questions and was the kindest doctor I have ever had. When my baby arrived, Dr. Wylie thought she heard a heart murmer and referred me to a specialist. The specialist was very impressed with Dr. Wylie. She said most docs would not have picked it up. I will be forever grateful my daughter was able to get the help she needed. But the biggest thing to me was that I was very upset after having waited 10 years for another baby and finding she had a problem. Dr. Wylie talked to me from her home phone for over an hour to calm my fears. She could not have been kinder or more reassuring. She was my dr. when I had my next baby and helped me through gestational diabetes. Then later again...she assisted in my hysterectomy. I have since seen her in the local store and she stopped to chat. Lovely, lovely lady.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010

My doc for almost my entire 1st pregnancy. Long waits, saw her maybe five minutes. Never wanted to talk. Would answer questions before I'd finish asking. End of pregnancy, developed PUPPPS which she failed to diagnose. I kept asking, and she kept saying just put lotion on your belly. I called on a weekend, concerned, she was the oncall doc and said my itching was nothing. I want to an IHC instacare who found my puppps obvious. I changed doctors, new doc found my puppps obvious too. ALso, because of my puppps, I stopped going to my classes because I was so tired (puppps was so bad I did not sleep for the last couple of weeks of pregnancy). Dr. Wylie refused to write a note medically excusing me from my classes so that I could have a late withdrawel, new doc wrote letter no problem.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Wylie was my doctor for my 1st pregnancy. I always waited FOREVER to see her. Then when I did, she didn't want to spend time listening and answering questions. She would answer questions before I would finish asking them. At the very end of my pregnancy I developed puppps. It was so bad, I was not getting sleep at night. At my last appointment with her she even said "Woah, stretchmark city" under her breath. I tried to ask her about what I was experiencing and again, she was not listening just told me to get lotion. Days passed it was getting worse, I called the oncall doctor who happened to be her, and she even mentioned puppps as a possibility but seemed skeptical that I had that. I then went to an IHC instacare who could not believe I was not diagnosed earlier. In the end, I switched to a different dr, who also thought my puppps was obvious.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I love Donna, she has deliverd both of my boys and I have been a patient of hers for the last 16 years. She has always taken the time to answer any of my questions. I have never felt more connected with a dr. than I have with her. I have greatly missed her for my current pregnancy. She saved my last babies life with her quick thinking and knowledge of obstetrics. I highly recommend her. She is always knowledgable on the lastest and greatest medical technology. She continued to go to school just to keep current on everything medical she needed to know. Love her!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009