Ratings for Dr. Loren J. Schneider

Would highly recommend this podiatrist to anyone..

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

4-2-14 Today I visited Dr.Schneider which thankfully is my last visit for my foot issues since my feet no longer bother me...this is almost like magic to me. This doctor not only fixed my terribly painful FEET once again (I have had great success more than once from him in years past) but proved once again how great,caring, and professional he AND his staff are. I hold this doctor in high praise for so many reasons. His gentle and even tactfully humorous treatment to me is something not found often these days especially. This doctor is so very intelligent and it shows! WITHOUT QUESTION I WILL ALWAYS HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOCTOR SCHNEIDER TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS should they ever need great foot care by a great doctor. Today, because of DR. SCHNEIDER'S almost miraculous treatments, I have my freedom to walk painlessly once again. Thank you so very much to Dr Schneider!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

He has the hands of an angel.Took care of my daughter's sad feet by removing an ingrowing and painful toe nail,after her pediatrician PA gave her antiobiotics for 10 days and did nothing for her.Also he gaves her a medication for her 3 plantar warts that get rid of them in two weeks. Compare to any over the counter warts removal that didn't work for over 2 months.He is a very pleasant,professional and engaging person with people.Keeping my daughter very calm in the whole process.Also his secretary was very helpful and was able to get us an appoitment the same day we called,even when she was so busy.I can say now my daughter sure have some HAPPY FEET! Thank you Dr Lauren and his secretary.Happy Holidays! Marisol

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Loren Schneider is a MENSCH, plain and simple. He is honorable, decent, caring and responsible. He gives you a choice of treatments, when available. Dr. Schneider's staff is very professional and friendly: so much so that when a woman in the office was checking out, and trying for more than 7 minutes to find an appointment that suited her schedule, another woman on Dr. Schneider's staff came to help me. I cannot compliment Dr. Loren Schneider, his office and staff, enough - I hope he's around for the next 20 years to work on my feet.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Schneider is a very gentle, knowledgeable, and careful doctor. I was nervous at first, but he put me at ease right away. I needed to have an injection in my heel, and it did not hurt! He answered all of my questions, and explained things carefully to me before he did anything. I did not feel rushed. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Super service. Great medical manor. Very thorough. Great personality.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Love Dr. Schneider and his staff. He is knowledgeable, gentle, kind and funny. He could teach a lot of other doctors about how to listen to a patient. He makes you feel like you are important, as opposed to other physicians who act like you are taking up their precious time. I am slowing replacing doctors, some of whom I have been seeing for many years, because of their poor patient/doctor relationships or their unprofessional staff. Dr. Schneider is one doctor I plan to keep for many years. His staff also cares for his patients and that makes a huge impact. My foot is so much better than when I first saw him just last month. He didn't overreact or over prescribe any treatment or medication. His approach is sensible and practical. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Wow. This guy is unbelievable. I came to Dr. Schneider's office for a wart on the bottom of my foot. As he watched me walk into the treatment room, he asked me why I was limping. I explained that I had a total knee replacement surgery to the right leg two years before but I have been in agony with "tendinitis and bursitis" ever since. My knee is actually swollen. I have gone for physical therapy, a pain specialist and another orthopedist and no one has helped me. Dr. Schneider watched me walk and stand. Immediately he was able to figure out that the surgery leg was 0.5-inch longer than the other. He put a lift under my heel of the shorter leg and within minutes I can actually feel the pain in my right knee easing up. In 4 weeks the pain was gone. Why couldn't the orthopedist who did my surgery figure this out?

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

The office needs to be updated. Had to use credit card to pay for expensive Homeopathic remedies for wart/athelets foot. Used the old fashioned device that makes card impressions...then he charged me the CC processing fee. If I knew he was going to peddle his OTC meds in the office, I would have brought more cash. One remedy didnt work. Both remedies can be purchased elsewhere. The office wasnt busy. Office staff had to call me 4 times to get my insurance information correct.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

GREAT doctor!!! He was informative, patient, and overall a very pleasant person to talk to

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011