Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Peyton

These people have no idea what they are doing..the office staff is EXTREMELY rude and act annoyed when asked questions about my own care. Every time I call I am on hold forever, wrong paperwork given to me, had to pay for a duplicate test related to their negligence, etc. I had a simple condition that required a simple antibiotic, it was not given to me and my condition worsened. I WOULD NOT recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Paid a 20.00 Co-pay and the doctor got me in and out of the office quickly!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

for visit doctor you have to wait more of 2 weeks is too much time for visit to doctor

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Peyton is the best! We recently moved from Toledo and finding a replacement for him has been impossible. He always made us feel we were his only concern at the time. He never rushed with us, he remembered who we were and what our medical history was, along with our personal history. We had been with him 20 years and I would recommend him to anyone. He was the only doctor I did not suffer white coat syndrome from. Miss him terribly.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

I thought Dr. Peyton was very personable. I didn't feel I was being "preached at"...but rather, encouraged to make good choices. He was very understanding with some concerns that I had.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

VERY GOOD DOCTOR, TAKES HIS TIME TO TALK TO PATIENTS AN HELP THEM

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

Dr. Joseph S. Peyton's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Workers Comp