Ratings for Dr. Robert Lui

Great doctor. Fixed my problem - wonderful results. I'm back to normal life. My first and only surgery in my life. I love his sense of humor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I have to say Dr. Lui is the best doctor I've ever had. I was very nervous about my hernia operation, and he made me feel so much better after talking to him. He explained everything he was going to do before i went in for the surgery and he even asked if I wanted the mole-like thing on my arm removed. I thought why not I'm here anyway. Everything healed great and I could not have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Great Doctor would recommend him to many very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner and he cares about his patients before and after the care is top notch.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Fantastic, helpful doctor who goes out of his way to explain what is going on with you.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Had a vericose vein stripped and ended up with minimal pain and scarring. Great doctor who tells it like it is!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

My friend's dad do a surgery last month. This doctor had bad attitude.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I have had 3 surgeries this past year with Dr.Lui . After meeting with him and him explaining everything that would be involved with my partial thyroid removal I knew he was the one rather than the EMT surgeon. He was amazing..when my report came back as Cancer he quickly became a friend and not just a DR, he re explined that process of surgery again. When he asked me if I was nervous before surgery I said NO..i totally trust him with my Life. He saved me twice in a matter of 6 weeks. He has been so patient and kind . He also removed a very large Lipoma in my leg. All with a 12 month radius. I truly owe him my life and am so greatful my Dr reffered him to me. And a big shout out to his receptionist LINDA!!! That woman works her but off too!! I have never met anyone as caring as this man! he is not afraid to go against anyone to put his patient first!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Had my gall bladder out last week. Not a single issue. Recovery time went way faster than I expected. Pain was only ever a 4-5 immediately and off of all pain killers within 24 hours. It was AMAZINGLY simple and this has got to be a reflection of his skill and expertise.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have had 4 large surgeys from this great man , I can say if anyone out there needs surgery he is the best guy to do it !!!!😄😄

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr Lui removed 2 decent sized lipomas for me last week and I had the best experience with minor surgery because of him. He made me feel very comfortable, discussed the whole procedure as he was doing it and sutured with care to make sure my incision was as minimal and pretty as could be. He has amazing bedside manor and a great sense of humor for a surgeon. I am thankful my GP referred me to him. I left the operating room laughing with a huge smile on my face.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015