Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Kish

I have been going to Dr. Kish for about 12 years now. He is extremely personable and compassionate. I am always impressed how he works with you on your health issues rather than just dictating a course of action. He is the reason I have stayed with LMG ever since I moved up here. My wife has since started going to LMG as a result of Dr. Kish as well. Honestly the best physician I have every gone to.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Excellent - never afraid to refer you to a specialist. Very through, knows how to explain things in laymens terms, been using Dr Kish for 35 years

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Kish is an all around great doc. He has been my primary care doc. for the past 20 years...I've never felt rushed during any of my appointments. He always has "time" to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Kish is wonderful, he has been my primary care physician for 20 years. He takes TIME with his patients, always greets you with a warm handshake and doesn't rush you out of the exam room, even when you have a lot of questions. He does not have the "doctor ego" that so many physicians have, he is not afraid to admit something is outside the realm of his expertise, which is a trait I respect. He never guesses, he will refer you to a specialist or research something himself if he does not have all the answers. Best "bedside manner" of any physician I have ever encountered and so smart with his treatment strategies.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Compassionate, thorough and extremely patient. Our family doctor for nearly 20 years. He is honest about how much or little he knows on a given specific ailment. He will refer out to specialists when necessary and does not over prescribe medications. He has an excellent disposition, and is caring for his patients. I feel that my health has improved considerably because of his care along with my specialists.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Charles B. Kish's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)