Ratings for Dr. Marcelle Zalzal Bouchard

Every time we went she wold cut a new mole out of my sons back. Each time we went back they were fine. My son is now all scarred up. He said he never wanted to go back there again. Very traumatic for a younger boy. He is 20 now and still will not take his shirt off in public to swim . I would like to thank her for scarring my son mentally and physically!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

We received a bill for a co-pay a year and a half AFTER the visit. We found the receipt and they STILL claim we owe. Also, the doctor forgetting that we've met and asking the same basic getting-to-know-you questions each time is a bit much. I get that she see's a lot of patients but when someone is seeing you monthly for almost a year it's concerning when you have to keep asking the same questions to get to know them.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Went in for an opinion on my 9 year old son's psorosis/eczema. I had my 3 year old daughter with me and she told me not to bring her in anymore (don't know why she was fine). Had us return to biopsy a spot on his knee????? Wanted me to stay in the waiting room and I told her not a chance. Reluctantly, she let me stay with him. Left a horrible scar on his knee. When we returned (2 weeks later) she told me it was psorosis/eczema....Already knew that!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

First visit waited 2hrs.While waiting she asked her receptionist 2xs "How many more?" When seen she asked the nurse if she scraped enough from the spot on my cheek. Isn't she the doctor? Then without warning cauterized my cheek! She prescribed antibiotic and steroid pills(thought it could be a bug bite) and gave me cream. I went back a 2nd time for her to look at it,there was no change. Went back a 3rd time just for her to tell me it was benign. Why couldn't she have called me to tell me over the phone it was benign and prevented anothr visit and co-pay? I now have a discolored small hole on my cheek! Sounds like a big money grab to me!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

This Doctor had me come in 4 visits for one problem, I suspect for the insurance payouts and my co-pays. I now have a deep purple scar from her.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008