Ratings for Dr. Samuel Williams

I really love him. He is very intelligent and caring. I also love his sense of humor.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Simply said Dr. Williams is a great Doctor. He really cares and he takes the time to explain things. My husband and I live on the other side of town, but we bring out 2 children to him. Sometimes they beg to go "see Dr. Williams".

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Williams is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen to me. He also has a way of explaining things to us lay people so that we can understand it. My children and I love him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Williams is a very intelligent physician. But he doesn't allow it to swell his head. He is very compassionate and that's why my family loves him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I travel from York, P.A. to bring my kids to this doctor. We love him and his daughter, Dr. Lisa Petit.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I love this doctor. He truly cares about me. I am so glad he now treats young adults like me- so I didn' t have to leave his practice. He also is the doctor for my little girl. He and Dr. Petit are the best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Excellent physician. He treated my children. Now he is treating my grand daughter.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Excellent practice. I never have to wait. Both Dr. Williams and Dr. Petit are friendly and know their stuff. I would highly recommend this practice to all. I live the fact that they see patients up to 26 years of age. My 17 year old daughter is quite pleased with that.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

He is the best doctor i have ever seen. he's very polite. He can diagnose very well. He pierced our daughter's ears too.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Williams is a great doctor. My 2 yr old daughter loves him. The staff is great too.I would recommend him to all!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Dr. Samuel Williams's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1979)