Ratings for Dr. Michael T. Snitzer

He's a very good doctor BUT he's never available for anything. I had to call for 2 weeks trying to get through to make an appointment. They don't follow their own work schedule either, so there's no good time to call. He's quick to send his patients to the ER, Urgent Care or some other specialist instead of seeing you himself. Seems he only wants to see you for checkups when nothing is wrong. This practice is the worst! Not sure how he stays in business. I'm searching for another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I have been calling for a month and can't get through. I even went to the office and it was closed. I made an appoint ment in January and they gave me one for May. If it is unbearable I'm to go to urgent care. REALLY!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have to concur with the previous rating (July 12, 2013). My experiences with Dr. Snitzer's office has been similar. There is no voicemail, so you get a busy signal when you try to access him. You also have to wait a long time (and the last time I was there, they had disturbing videos on the television). Dr. Snitzer is great--- personable, knowledgeable, and accessible. It is just a ridiculous system to get to him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I've never waited less than one hour after my scheduled appointment to see the doctor. It's near impossible to make an appointment. For instance, I had a sinus infection and they couldn't see me for a month! They told me to go to the hospital or stat care? They don't have voicemail so you have to call over and over and over and hope that you can beat the next person calling or you'll get another busy signal. They charge you $5 to make a one minute phone call to the insurance company and call it an Admin fee. The front desk staff and whoever answers the phone after 50 tries are rude. The doctor is nice and helpful, but overall absolutely NOT worth everything else you have to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

takes time to listen to you ! staff nice and helpful.wait time short

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

My first visit was for an annual physical. While there I mentioned that my feet & ankles had been swelling, he basially brushed it off as part of getting older, I'm 40. Recently I tried to get an appt. to have a bug bite checked, the bite turned into a huge 2+" blister, and my foot swelled extrememly bad, I could barely walk. Instead of having me come in to take a look he called in a rx for an antibiotic, 5 days later, I was not responding to the antibiotic so I called trying to get an appt. I was told he was booked up for the week and he may want to see me or he might just have me go to urgent care, but she would have to leave him a message and get back to me, never got a call back. I went to urgent care on my own, then called the next day to try and schedule an appt. as a follow up, was told by the EXTREMELY rude Mary, that he prob wouldn't see me for my symptons and that I would prob have to go to a dermatologist. I cannot believe how hard it is to try and be seen by the Dr.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

Dr Snitzer is a great doctor , forgot to mention that some of the labs were alittle out of range .. however that was not the reason we saw him , as for the issue at hand .... he was fabulous and was very knowledgeable about our current issue !! althought the front desk staff at his office has got to be the most rude people i have ever encountered!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr. Snitzer is brilliant, helpful and very kind. He and his staff always take great care of theit patienys.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

When I had a glucose level of 175 he didn't tell me I had diabetes. Six months later I had more bloodwork, at my insistence, and was a whopping 292. I was livid when I found out! His face got red and he said that I was making him feel guilty. Geez, ya think? I will forever be diabetic now and this is a huge complication for me as I have other serious health problems on top of that. By the way, you know for sure if a doc reads your labs if you see he has signed off by putting his initals on the bottom of the report. Mine had none!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

New Doctor for me. Would like more info on him. Seems nice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Michael T. Snitzer's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)