Ratings for Dr. Tim J. Ferguson

My whole family was with Dr. Ferguson for many years. I never had to use his services a lot but when I finally had to see him I got a PA. That office runs you in and out like cattle. I finally had enough and went to Kaiser. Oh!!!! what a difference. You can sit and talk to the doctor and---- when you are done, they actually ask if you have any other concerns. That would never had happen at Ferguson's office. I'm so sorry I didn't go to Kaiser sooner. The service actually got worse when he moved into his own office. Dr. Ferguson, maybe it's time you think about retiring.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Been with this Dr. for nearly 20 years. He and his staff always seem ready to help and appreciate your illness. Even had him call me at home to check on me, which was a pleasant surprise. I do recommend him as a physician. Always has something nice to say, and seems on top of current practices.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Best MD in the area! Great sense of humor too. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

Dr. Ferguson saved my life. I went to him the first time because I had no energy & felt lethargic. My appointment was at 8:30 AM & by 11:00 AM I was having a pacemaker put in. I recommend Dr. Ferguson to anyone in need of a good, caring, compassionate doctor. All of the follow up treatment for my heart & diabetes issues has been top notch. I have problems believing the negative feedback from a few. The office personnel have always been very friendly & helpful. I highly recommend Dr Ferguson.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

I'm new to his practice, and only after a couple of appointments I feel like I may have conquered my medical issues! It will take awhile for me to feel "great" but considering I'VE felt awful for a few years now, I will be patient ! Both dr. ferguson and his Pa jessica are great, no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Ferguson has been my family doctor since 1988. Although im not at there office every month, I find that they are still very family orientated and helpful. I don't think its fair to say differently and with the amount of people requiring care and the increased size of there practice, you find that there's long lead appointment times and waiting beyond your appointment times anywhere you go! Even Kaiser its the same!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

I have never once been able to actually see Dr. Ferguson, all appointments have only been available to his PA, and, it just took me a month to get in to see her. Thats ridiculous if you ask me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Ferguson and Dr. Arenas are wonderful. They are friendly and informative, never condescending. Staff is super nice, helpful and happy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

I have rated Dr. Ferguson kindly for numerous reasons, he has been my Dr. and my husbands, before his demise, for about 15 yrs. I prefer him, because he talks to me, and makes me feel like he's listening to me. On a few occsions he does not readily act on a particular problem I have. Overall, I would not trade Drs, his staff is great, they get back to me on a timely basis, very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and easy to work with. I have referred Dr. Ferguson to numerous friends and family. They feel they can really connect with him, like him very much and refuse to change. He recently moved to a new office, I followed him and am glad I did.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Tim is avery nice man, but A VERY POOR DOCTOR. The front office staff is the worst in the business, and Dr. Ferguson is no longer the caring doctor he used to be. They were good at first. I first went there in 1987 and stayed with them until 2003. That was after SIX(6) incedences where they failed to call in prescriptions. I recently tried them for 2 visits and found things are actually worse. Wait 1 hr plus even though on-time, and failure to provide medical care. If these people can not provide prescriptions, then there is no way for them to provide medical care. Drs are not Harry Potter- all they have is prescription pad. Today was raging swine flu, and those useless office girls once again failed to get the prescription called in. Useless. If you actually have health problems, these guys could get you killed! Kaiser=10 times better! I'm going back.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. Tim J. Ferguson's Credentials

• Univ De Monterrey, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Illinois