Ratings for Dr. Tahir Ahmad

He is NOT a Doctor. He is NOT a Naturopath. He is NOT regulated by the OAND, CAND, or TCONO - all Naturopathic Boards. Its your health so see someone that IS regulated.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I had a motorcycle accident. MRI reports and Physicians recommended a surgery with side effects known like infection and pain. Dr. Tahir treated me with his medicine formula that I checked on Health Canada site was approved like he said. My knee pain and swelling went away for good. It was a miraculous medicine. I recommend him to all my friends now.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I had chronic back pain I visited him 6 times after that I am 95% ok. I recommend him must visit him if suffering with back pain.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

I had bad headaches and i was living with these headaches for 2 years ,after seeing him and using his medicines, i am 100% recovered and i feel great.i would recommend Dr Tahir to every one.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I had horrible sciatica pain prior to seeing Dr. Tahir. Nothing worked. Not physiotherapy, medication or chiropractors. After seeing Dr. Tahir, my pain went down almost 100% through acupuncture. I would definitely recommend his acupuncture treatment to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

He is not a doctor, he made my little ones more sick than before. I would not recommend him to anybody and I hope my kids are fine after taking his medicine which is made in MEXICO.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

he is not a doctor. and is not registered with the college of Naturopathic doctors, he may do more harm than help

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

His "prescription" was to purchase regular over the counter vitamins from his office. The vitamin dosages he recommends are very high and over the daily recommended dosages established by dieticians/nutritionists. My health benefits company sent me a letter stating that they will not reimburse me for costs related to Dr. Tahir because he is not registered with the "provincial regulatory body" for Naturopaths. How was I so stupid to waste my hard earned money on him?

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Good doctor, but needs to listen a bit more, seems to be on the rush most of the time. Check label on medicines given, not all are 100% vegetarian, if you are looking for a vegetarian approach to natural medicine.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008