Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Buyalos

This is worst Clinic i have ever been..... The process of rescheduling an appointment they call canceling an appointment :(( They don't even tell you that they have to clinics and which clinic they set up your appointment . THE DOCTOR it self very unprofessional and arrogant, doesn't treat his patients well. Run away from this doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Best dr in this field! So attentive, so warm and makes you feel comfortable from the first time you meet him!! Got me pregnant twice within the first try after 3 yrs of infertility!! I have two beautiful boys now thanks to God & this wonderful Dr!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

My husband and I had a very low probability of conceiving - about 5%. Not many doctors would accept a patient based on our profile. Dr. Buyalos has a great bed-side manner, took our case very seriously and I never felt like I was just a number. The staff was also very supportive and focused on our specific-needs. After several attempts, we were finally rewarded with twins. We could not have been successful without Dr. Buyalos' patience and willingness to try other methodologies. IVF is very difficult to go through emotionally, financially, and physically. It was great to know the doctors and staff were always available and provided another layer of support.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Buyalos is the most attentive, caring physician I have ever met. I have been through a ton of Dr.s over the years with various health issues so I feel like I know a good Dr. vs. a great Dr., and after seeing another RE that I felt was only interested in making money, I was referred to Dr. Buyalos. I could kiss the person who gave me that referral. Dr. Buyalos is a great Dr.! My husband and I have been through quite a lot in our infertility journey, and Dr. Buyalos has been there the entire time. He calls me with results, and just to check up on things, always asks how my husband is doing even if he isn't at the appointments, his staff is amazing, and now that I am 10 weeks pregnant I am so sad to switch to a different OB in a few weeks. I wish Dr. Buyalos did delivery as well! If you are dealing with infertility and need an RE, don't look anywhere else. Dr. Buyalos is the best!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I'm going in for my 1st IUI tomorrow. Up till this point everyone has been awesome. The staff is super friendly and I have never waited more then 5 - 10 minutes. I've seen comments about this being a factory, I've been to this office 3 times already and only one other time was there another person there waiting at the same time as me. All in all GREAT!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Horrible experience. Made a painful and difficult process far worse.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Great doctor! After years of getting nowhere and spending a fortune, pregnancy success on the first try with Dr.Buyalos. Very attentive, very helpful, very friendly and professional, and ditto for the staff.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

He is amazing! Got pregnant on 1st IUI with him after 3 failed at USC Fertility. He is always available for you. He was even there for us on a Sunday! He is so caring & it feels like he truly wants you to conceive as much as you do. Really great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

My husband and I (grandparents too) are so grateful with Dr B. After 10 years trying so many things and with the help of Dr B we have a beautiful little girl. Dr B. never gave up on us. He is honest, kind, dedicated and very sweet. I have a very special place in my heart for him.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

By far the best doctor I have ever known, and I am a doctor myself. He helped us to have two beautiful daughters. One was by IVF when I was 42, and the other was a surrogate pregnancy. Dr. Buyalos is dedicated to giving his patients excellent care, and I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with infertility.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009