Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Frankel

Dr Michael H. Frankel "rescued" my son and went so far above and beyond the call of duty. My 27 year old was on a business trip in India when he suffered an appendicitis attack. He was alone in Jaipur, India and the prospect of having to undergo an appendectomy without the support of family was really frightening. Dr. Frankel (who had never met my son but knew me) reached out to our son numerous times by phone before and after the surgery. He reassured our son, spoke with the doctors at the hospital in Jaipur and even read the CT scan confirming that surgery was needed. Dr. Frankel's knowledge and kindness really made the difference I. Pulling our son through this somewhat scary experience. We will always be grateful to Dr. Frankel for his guidance and compassion.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I love Dr. Frankel. He is not only the best in his field but a kind and compassionate doctor. He treats you with respect and makes sure that others do as well. He is very knowledgable and stays up to date with the latest treatments. Thanks to him my Crohn's disease is managed well with few flare ups. I trust him 100% and I'm a loyal patient for life . I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have been searching for a doctor to help me with my gastro problems and Dr. Frankel is the ONLY doctor that figured out what was wrong. He is a genius, and I am thankful for him every day .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Frankel is the most incredible doctor. He has saved my life on multiple occasions, and I am forever grateful. His intelligence, work ethic, and kindness are qualities every doctor should aspire to attain.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

First colonoscopy at age 55. Easier than going to the dentist. Guys do you selves and family a favor and get this done. The worst part was the 24hr cleanout. Phew!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Frankel did several colonoscopies for me and a polypectomy. He was very attentive and helpful. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Dr. Frankel is a phenomenol doctor. He is kind and thorough. I have recommended him to many people. He treats you as a person and does not "talk dow" to you in anyway. Dr. Frankel treats each person and has NEVER seemed like he was in a rush to get through to the next person. Because of this, it is tough to get an appointment quickly, but Dr. Frankel will take the time to contact you and walk you through symptoms one-on-one whatever the time of day. He seems to be VERY well-respected in the medical community and he has changed my life. I highly recommend him or his practice to anyone I meet who has questions.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2008

Dr. Frankel is a thorough, knowledgeable physician in the Gastro specialty. He takes the time to find out your history and work through individual issues you may be having and genuinely cares about the outcome.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

Dr. Michael H. Frankel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Wellpoint