Ratings for Dr. Brett L. Parra

Dr Parra is one of the most competent and professional Doctors that has ever treated me. He took all precautions in diagnosing me correctly and so far it looks as though he caught my cancer early enough to treat it. I always feel comfortable when we talk of the course of treatment he has planned for me.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Been going to Dr. Parra for over 10 years. He's done surgery on me a couple of times and has always done an excellent job. Highly qualified and caring.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have seen Dr Parra for a complex issue that I've had since childhood. He has always be compassionate and professional. I have seen he and his partners for years after moving to the Pensacola area. I have always received excellent care. I would highly recommend this group and Dr Parra.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

Dr. Parra treats my 92 year old father for prostate cancer. He is warm and friendly and puts us completely at ease. His staff has all been great. Dr. Parra answers all our questions in a clear and complete manner and makes sure we understand what is going on with my father.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Brett L. Parra's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1993)