Ratings for Dr. Nicola J. Bocek

She is Amazing!! I have had this dr for many many years, infact she delivered me and was present for one of my childrens births aswell. she would have been the one but she no longer does c-sections and i had all of mine this way. She is very informative and always makes time to listen to my questions and concerns. she is by far one of the best family doctors in Yakima!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

I have had her for years and she delivered both my children and she is a very good dr. I think she does a great job.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

I found this doctor to be rude and difficult. She never answered my questions and was in and out Very quickly not making time for questions. Her staff was mostly nut not all rude and difficult. She all so told me that i was fat when i was gaining on or under what i was supposed to. When i asked for help on my weight she would just say no milk or cheese. All decisions were hers not mine. i do not recomend her at all for those who like to think for themselves.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Nicola J. Bocek's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)