Ratings for Dr. Raymond Dong

This so called cardiologist does not take his patients seriously. I had issues for a year and my family doctor referred me to him. He ran some and said there was some issues although never referred me for a Angio. I asked him many times to do based on my history and my father having a heart attack and heart failure. He refused. Well let's just say I wad a ticking time bomb and luckily for me I paid to get a Angio and had 95-97% blockage.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Simply the best and he now is in the new med tower.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Dong is very patient and professional, and responsible, he diagnose my mom's heart blood vessel block and arrange surgery very quick! thanks!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

He is my man, knowledgeable, kind,good listener, experienced.Not just an 8 hour man, but goes way beond the quick fix.Thank God we have him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I was stunned at the state of his entire office,piles and piles of papers everywhere, boxes,3or 4 fish tanks with fish swimming in complete green water, even the examining room was piled high with papers and boxes, it appears to be a hoarding issue to me, a safety and fire hazard. I seen papers on the floor from the year 2000. I like him as a doctor very much so, I don't get it. I was so shocked.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I wonder why his office is such a mess. I didnot feel like I was visiting a doctor. I thought he was moving to a new office or just move in. Apparently, he is not...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Good docter good understanding and explians thing and listen and responds to your question over look his office but who am I to make comment like that if you ask my assistant

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

DR.Dong,is very thorough, very knowledgeable, good listner, & caring thats why his patients are still alive and doing very well

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Terrific Cardiologist. Takes more than enough time to gather information for the best possible outcomes and treatment

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

I have been a patient of dr dong for 3 years now and he has never rushed me out of his office. He is a very nice man and really cares about his patients. He is what you think a doctor is suppose to be. I would recommend him to anyone with a heart problem. He is one of the very best around.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010