Ratings for Dr. David G Changaris

This is nothing more than a pill mill. This "physician" has taken advantage of an opportunity to make money and has helped to spread the plague of opioid addiction in this community.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Very good staff, and very professional I would highly recommend this doctor to my friends.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I really appreciate all the nice care and kindness.The Physical Therapy,MRI ,Massage Therapy is The Best.Dr.Changaris is a very Good Caring Doctors. I was in so much pain when I came To Dr.Changaris office I was recommended To A chiropractor office which I would not recommend to any one. If you are in pain and need help please contact.502-584-6852

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I recently spent 7 months under Dr. Changaris care and am finally released in good health. I have recommended other accident victums to his office with great results as well. He and his staff are top notch. I have great respect for Dr. Changaris and his staff. I wouldn't be well today without there help. Thanks to a wonderful group of people.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

He over charges patients coming in with auto accidents him an attorneys around louisville work together an run up unesseacery bills so win the law suite comes the dr an lawyer come out wit the person with the injury for the rest of there life an not enough money to survive because you have a life altering experience an that's what happen with me an Dr Changaris

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Changaris to anyone that is hurting in their back,shoulders or legs.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

After my car accident,i was referred to dr.changaris's office. His whole staff is wonderful. i would refer anyone i know to him. he took care of any questions or concerns i had. he has a physical therapy office,a massage office,& counseling for when i needed it also for my ptsd.he has been a wonderful doctor. i am very satified with his & his staffs service. i am very glad i was refered to him. he has really took care of me & all of my physical & emotional problems since the accident. i would like to thank them for all of their service & i am greatful to all of them. Dr.changaris is an excellent doctor.i enjoyed his service & his kindness. i only wish that if i ever need an accident doctor again,that he is still there for me to go to.thanks for all of your services.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I was recommended to this office by a friend. Dr. Changaris and his staff were very professional and attentive. Dr Changaris appeared to be a man whose very caring to his patients, and cares about their overall health and well-being.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr Changaris and his staff all proved to be knowledgeable and caring. Dr C has great insight and you are getting the experience of a neurosurgeon for the cost of a family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

The staff and doctor was always kind and supportive. they showed they cared and the office was always clean. They were knowledgeable also. I never had to wait long to be seen. they explained things that I didn't understand and showed empathy due to my accident. I would refer others to him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. David G Changaris's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1974)

AHC