Ratings for Dr. Jan C. Gromada

The plasanta was left in for nerly 3months I keep on passing pices and I called and he would say it was just clotes finly I whent to a new dr and they did a dnc I could have died I will never go this dr or lapeer hospital agen I called the birth center sevral times to see if I should go to er no help at all I am lukey to be alive

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

This Dr. is rude and not accepting of ones chioces. I tested positive for a pentascreen and He came into the room telling me I did not have to aport my baby that downsyndrome has may different levels. First off I would Never abort a baby. And Second a pentascreen is 98% inaccurate. He did not tell me this. He then tried to get me to do an amniocentisis. When it is dangerous and I was keeping my baby no matter what. He pushed for me to get if because I needed to prepare myself for raising a child like this. Then when I told him I did not want a swine flu vaccine he tried to get my mother to change my mind. He would never talk to my husband. Also I seen him two days in a row when I decided not to get the amnoi done and he didnt remember me and that I had been there crying my eyes out the day before because my baby has downsyndrome. He then trid to push me to set and induction date to be sure he would deliver my child. Well my baby was delivered by Dr. Mutch and was healthy and normal.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

I have been with Dr. Gromada for 4 years now and have had exceptional care from him. He is an outstanding doctor and his staff is so pleasant and personable. I would highly recommend him because he is consistently on time, answers any question or concerns I may have and has given me exceptional care in the past and present. I have recommended multiple friends and family to him and they share the same opinion on how truely gifted Dr. Gromada is in his field.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Gromada is a good doctor. He gives you a book for pregnancy and always asks if you have any questions. He is very nice and knowledgeable. He also explains everything before he does it.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

The staff is amazing. They are so nice and Dr. Gromada is also very nice. I feel like hes a great Dr and he has all the right people working for him which is a plus

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

He was great to me. I had gestational diabetes and hypertension and yes I had an emergency c section but my baby is happy and healthy. He is very blunt tells you as it is. If I would have refused my c section I would have not made it. My recovery was quick I was back to college in two weeks. I will never go to anyone else. But with such a small office there is a wait. But its not too bad.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

His staff is great and friendly. My first visit I was given a Book of pregnancy information to read threw. It listed just about everything I had questions about. Great to have. Overall the wait is about 15 to 20 min per visit which is long but not as long as other dr I have been to. My only complaint is my concerns or questions sometimes are gone unanswered. Also 3 years ago while delivering my daughter I went to the closest hospital since my 1rst pregnancy was only 45 min of labor. He was the dr on call and told me to leave the hospital and drive 40 min away to Hurley. (where my dr was at) I explained the previous labor time and asked to have my files faxed over. He still insisted I left. Luckily I made to the other hospital and did not have to have my baby in the car. I was dilated to 4 when I left Lapeer hospital and at 9 when I arrived at Hurley.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Dr Gomada was/is not my doctor, he walked in my hospital room right after I delivered a baby, mistaking me for one of HIS patients, he examined me and everything (I had no idea what was going on, just had a baby, did not know if the shift changed or what) he was talking to me about the delivery which clearly was not mine and I had no clue what he was talking about, turns out he mistaken me for one of his patients he just delivered! then a nurse walked in, he gave her instructions for me, and then she proceeded to tell him I was not one of his patients that he had the wrong room!!! Then he cussed her out right in front of me, it was his mistake not hers, but he took it out on her. Then he did not apologize to me at all for the mix up and just stormed out of the room. Thats the only experience I have had with him, and after that I sure hope if I have another baby he does not end up delivering it on call.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I really liked him and the staff!! They made me feel like i was special and they cared! I was always taken right in and never had to sit and wait for very long. i will return if i have another baby forsure!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I feel Dr. Gromada was disrespectful and forceful with his idea's. I felt I wasnt in control of my own pregnancy. If you do go to him, prepare for a very long wait. in the waiting room and his office.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Jan C. Gromada's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Healthnet