Ratings for Dr. Leo M. Keegan

There are so many top doctors in NYC that it's hard to be sure which to chose. After debating a tummy tuck for years, I am astonished at the excellence Dr Keegan portrays. Not oly is he super nice but incredibly skilled. I am 50 and my tummy looks better than when I was 20! It's not even 2 weeks as I write this and already my scar is barely noticeable. I have a great shape and a super flat tummy! I love Dr keegan. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I lost a lot of weight and Dr. Keegan gave me the most beautiful tummy tuck imaginable. 2-weeks post op, and it looks better than all the "After" pictures I've seen on the internet, even ones taken a year after surgery! My tummy is not only flatter than when I was 19, it is beautifully contoured with the rest of my body. Dr. Keegan is a kind and ethical man, and a real artist in his field. I must mention his staff as well--what professionalism--and from consultation to recuperation, it is clear that I have been, and continue to be, in the best hands possible.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Keegan was fantastic. He is very skilled and sensitive. I had breast reconstruction after a bilateral mastectomy, and I feel and look great. I recommend him very highly.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

This is a wonderful doctor! He is very sensitive to the patients; is very knowledgeable and puts the patient at ease. His staff is wonderful and they make the visit a pleasant one. The cosmetic work is excellent! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Keegan!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Leo M. Keegan's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1986)

Delta Dental