Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Kris

I absolutely love Jennifer, she's the ARNP at Dr. Kris' office!!! She is very knowledgeable and my son loves her. Dr. Kris is amazing, too. My schedule just hardly allows me to see him at the location of my choice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Kris is a great Dr. he is straight to the point. He is very smart and knows what he is talking about. He found our son had an abnormal heart beat. And no other Dr. ever did. He might not be the friendly happy go lucky knda Dr. but he is smart and always available to talk with you on the phone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Don't waste your time taking your newborn to see him. He does not know how to diagnose and address babies with formula allergies.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

my kids have been seeing Dr. Kris since they were born. I had many chances to change doctors but he is so helpful and friendly. They love going there. Most kids dread going to the doctor. Nice staff, clean, and polite. Thanks guys! Good job!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

We use Seitz Pediatrics for both our sons. Dr. Kris and Jennifer are wonderful, caring and knowledgeable. When our newborn son had jaundice and had to be readmitted to the hospital, both Dr. Kris and Jennifer (the nurse practitioner) took lots of time with us to answer our questions. We did have issues with Dr. Abellon, but thankfully he's no longer with the practice, which is why I can highly recommend Seitz Pediatrics.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

We chose Dr. Kris stupidly based on location & not by research. My 11 day old son unfortunately had to be hospitalized at Bethesda. Dr. Kris has to be the most unprofessional "Dr." we have ever come across. While still in the hospital, he was explaining to us why our son had to stay hospitalized for two more weeks...stating, very coldly, that he was getting worse. Dr. Kris started to spit off lab results. I angrily confronted him & asked him to please read off of my son's file (which was in his hand). This ignorant man promptly turned red & read us the proper lab results. My son's labs were all in the NORMAL range. How can a doctor do this to a family?! There were other incidents, as well. All told, please do your research when finding a reputable pediatrician!! Dr. Kris is an awful doctor...beware!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. Kris is a wonderful doctor. I too have been taking my children to Seitz Peds. since before Platt and Seitz left. Dr. Kris is and was always our favorite of the 3 doctors. My daughter was only 4 pounds when she was born. Dr. Kris called us the day after we got home to make sure that we were doing alright. He also is the doctor who diagnoised my neice with diabeties when other doctors had dismissed her. He is extremely caring doctor that we will continue to see.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

We started going to Seitz Pediatrics when there were 3 doctors (Kris, Platt and Seitz)-- the last two have since left and others have come and gone, some of the others have been ok but one in particular (Abellon) was just awful (asked us rude questions and gave unsolicited political opinions). We still like Dr. Kris but plan to find a different pediatrician because: 1) if my daughter is sick and can't see Dr. Kris we don't want to have to see someone else (especially if it is Dr. Abellon) and 2) we don't like most of the staff (they are generally rude and act like you're inconveniencing them) and we don't like their office policies (they won't mail you anything like records and even for a urinalysis they made us come to pick it up and take it to the lab after they did their initial screening of it, which seemed odd to me).

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr Kris provides the very best in pediatric care, and takes a deep interest in his patient"s well-being. Dr. Kris is always available via phone and his entire staff stress personal service in their care of your child

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Edward S. Kris's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1994)