Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Herta

Excellent in knowledge, options, care, communication and procedure. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Herta to anyone, but especially to any lesbian, lgbt, glbt, trans*, ftm families or individuals. Dr. Herta is unassuming, knowledgeable and respectful. We haven't had to explain or justify our family and it is refreshing to have so much support.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Very balanced view of medicine. Easy to talk to. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Herta is really nice and easy to talk to, and I will keep going to her because of that. Her nurses are also super nice. Her office staff, however, is awful, especially when you are trying to re-schedule a procedure. Also, the lack of flexibility in hours is really hard to work around; I'm having a procedure done that she only does Thursday mornings, which really limits my ability to schedule. Still, she knows my history and I get along with her, so I'll make it work, though I'm going to have to wait a bit.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

I love Dr. Herta and the other drs. in her practice. She delivered my first baby and she's always been very helpful, always took the time to explain things clearly and I feel very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Herta was on-call when I had my second baby, and she was fabulous! She is very open to moms who want lower-intervention births. She is also extremely funny, which is nice when you're in labor! My primary OB recently moved, so I switched to Dr. Herta instead. She's awesome!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Nancy L. Herta's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1986)

• Blue Cross Of California