Ratings for Dr. Michael F. Hynes

I only went to one consultation and immediately chose Dr.Hynes as my PS. I felt very comfortable with him and his staff and felt that he was very knowledgable. I liked that he took so many precautions, including doing the procedure in the hospital. My results are fantastic and aftercare was a breeze. He also uses a pain pump which was a life saver. Highly reccommend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

I went to Dr. Hynes for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation. Dr. Hynes was very professional and treated me with excellent care. He educated me on the whole process, always willing to answer all of my questions. After the surgery, he saw me over and over to make sure I was healing properly, even giving me his home and cell phone numbers. My results have been excellent and I would go back to Dr. Hynes again and again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

Dr.Hynes was very professional and honest. I had some cosmetic surgery 1 1/2 years ago. He told me what to expect after my surgery and I had no problems. I trusted him completly and he was very attentive throughout my recovery. His staff is great and made me comfortable with any concerns I had. I have recommended him to my family and friends and they also had great results. I continue to rcommend him to all my friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

Dr Hynes did work for me several years ago. At teh time he told me his work was guyaranteed. All I need do in event of problem is pay for anesthesia. About 3 yrs later teste revealed a problem. When I went to see him he told me he no longer honored guarentees plus charged me $75.00 for office visit to get that information! I am curious to know how he would react if he took his car back to dealership and was told they no longer would honor his warranty. I would like to hear if he has given anyone else this "guarnatee" salespitch. I don't think he is an honorable man or doctor.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2005

Dr. Michael F. Hynes's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1972)