Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Dunn

The very best doctor in Sarasota county, excellent bed side manor

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Dunn for many years. He listens to my concerns. His compassion shows! Now that my children have outgrown their Peditrician Dr Dunn is our only choice for their GP.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

LOVE Dr. Dunn. He is kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. A genuine old-school great doctor. HOWEVER ... the office staff has become rushed, rude and unhelpful the last couple of year. Appointments are booked too close together and waits can be an hour or more. I am considering finding another doctor simply because I can't stand the way the rest of the staff treats patients.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Dr. Dunn has been my family doctor for close to 14 years. Dr. Dunn and his staff are the whole package: professional, meticulous, thorough, friendly, and they genuinely care about each patient as a person, not as an appointment on their books. Dr. Dunn’s relaxing “bedside manner” and sense of humor makes every visit comfortable and pleasant.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Kevin Dunn is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. He is smart & caring. Very down to earth. So hard to find a doctor like this! I feel very blessed to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

In general, I am a bit distrustful of doctors, but Dr. Dunn is the exception. He became my doctor several years ago and the rest of my family now go to him too. He is a great diagnostician, a straight-talkerand not at all condescending. He listens well and chooses medications based on effectiveness, not drug company perks and hype. He seems to keep up with all the latest medical information and does not mind patients' asking questions and doing their own research about their conditions. Dr. Dunn is as good as they come.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Best doctor I've had since I was a young adolescent.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Kevin J. Dunn's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Oxford