Ratings for Dr. Donna G. Estreicher

My son and I have been patients of Dr. Donna for years. Dr. Donna is very knowledgeable in the area of developmental disabilities and behavior. She is also very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I have seen Dr. Estreicher work in schools. She does not listen to the students nor the teachers' concerns. She makes the situation worse rather than helping it. She does not have the knowledge that "Dr" implies. Very disappointing that our tax dollars are paying for this.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

She is always late and is self centered more than she deals with patients. She acts like she has something else on her mind than her patients Stay away!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

This doctor is highly unprofessional and at times inappropriate. Her demeanor is very spacey and she seems quite disconnected or flighty. I don't believe she pays full attention. She seems to be very good at repeating what you say to give an appearance of communication but when she makes a statement it is usually unprofessional. In the context of a custody battle I do not believe she has much if any experience. She developed a bias against me from the beginning and was coaching my child similarly. She even had the audacity to attempt manipulations right in front of me. She is late to every appointment and did not turn in her paperwork completely nor in a timely manner. Furthermore, she did not even know how to report and was asking other professionals involved how to do her job. I would not recommend her in any way shape or form.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

I would strongly reccomend staying far, far away from this Doctor. She doesn't know what the law's are in Ohio before seeing patients and she has caused more harm then good when seeing my son. DO NOT use this doctor!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

She was late for every appointment. She tends to side with custodial parent's wishes versus court appointed items. I have no difference in either child after 3 years of her "skill" counseling.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I found Dr. Donna to be very easy to talk with and even open to my opinions when I didn't agree with hers. Very willing to talk things out to figure out the best path for me to take.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Donna was always, always late for appointments. She would constantly talk over me (which isn't it part of the job to listen???) She played favorites with my husband and would not listen to my concerns or take them seriously. It was a total WASTE of money and when we needed to speak with her she never responded to messages or concerns we had. I am very leary of going back to counseling because of her and it's a shame that she has made me feel this way.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr is very late with every appointment we've ever had. seems to be inadequate communication between receptionist and dr. Dr ignored some very important issues and her suggestions were insulting. Avoid.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010