Ratings for Dr. Richard Edwards

He is really very careful and friendly doctor and all staff members are very nice.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

Poor bed side manner - I had a reoccurance to the problem I previously had and Dr. Edwards accused me to causing it and told me repeatedly that he would have to be very aggressive in the next procedure to ensure it didn't happen again. When I had the first procedure they spoke over me the entire time about what they were looking at which was horrible for someone that doesn't like blood and didn't want to be there in the first place. Getting a new referral as I don't need this Dr. being "aggressive with my face".

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I rate Dr. Edwards as absolutely excellent. There are no areas where the care and expertise was anything less than excellent. Highly recommend this Dr for maxillofacial treatment. This also applies to his dedicated staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

I had double jaw surgery and a genioplasy with Dr. Edwards three weeks ago. He is an outstanding doctor and professional. Prior to the surgery he took great care to ensure that myself and my family knew exactly what to expect. He has an excellent "bedside manner". My surgery was held at the Peter Lougheed hospital. Prior to the surgery Dr. Edwards made me feel comfortable and I never doubted his abilities to successfully complete the surgery. Dr. Edwards's work is meticulous. His follow up following surgery has also been exceptional and more than expected. Staff at Dr. Edwards's office are extremely friendly, kind, and knowledgable. I would recommend Dr. Edwards to anyone considering orthognathic surgery.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I saw Dr Edwards last winter for my wisdom teeth surgery and he is amazing. The staff were all so friendly and very knowledgable. I felt in very good hands here. Highly recommend this office to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Had Dr. Edwards remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth this morning. He was super helpful, explained the whole procedure to me beforehand, and alleviated most of my anxiety. The procedure was easy, and took about an hour. While recovering from the drugs, the staff was very caring and helpful. Overall, made a usually stressful thing a very easy appointment. The whole thing felt like it took 5 minutes to me.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I wish there were more than 5 stars. We need more people like him in this world. He is conscientious, kind, trustworthy..not to mention a great surgeon..rare to find..Thank-you Dr. Edwards.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Edwards is knowledgeable, trustworthy and an excellent surgeon. I had upper and lower jaw surgery and the surgery went very smoothly. He even came to visit me at the hospital a few days after the surgery!! I cannot say enough positive things about him and his staff. I highly recommend Dr. Edwards for surgical procedures such as jaw surgery.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I had two dental implants done by Dr. Edwards about 15 years apart. Both surgeries went very well and the one that is 15 years old is still as good as new. Dr. Edwards was one of the first in Calgary to do this type of surgery. Now even regular dentists are doing it, but when I needed a second dental implant done, I definitely wanted Dr. Edwards to do it. If you need this type of surgery and are at all concerned about it, see Dr. Edwards.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Dr. Edwards is the best oral surgeon in Calgary hands down. He has been doing this for many years, and is an absolute professional at what he does. I personally had my wisdom teeth removed and double jaw surgery done by Dr. Edwards. I had zero complications when I had my wisdom teeth removed 2 years ago, and I was in virtually no pain. I just had my double jaw surgery done about 3 weeks ago, and my recovery is going exceptionally well. I did my research before committing to a surgeon for my double jaw surgery, and I can tell you Dr. Edwards is highly respected and recommended by other health professionals across the city. I could not be happier with the results. If you are in need of oral surgery, don't think twice and choose Dr. Edwards.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013