Ratings for Dr. M E. Russell

Dr Russell, doesn't know how to read a MRI on the first visit! incompetent and bed side manner of cement block! my second visit with Dr Russell 3 months later he told me that the results of my diskogram didn't relate to the pain that I was describing! I asked him then what was causing the pain? He asked the same questions as he did on the first visit, went and looked at my MRI the same MRI I took him on the first visit, came back and asked me some more questions left the room again and looked as my MRI cam back and told me that I had a cracked back! during the time between my first and second visits I went through physical therapy that I could not finish do to pack pain! I went to Texas Spine and Joint as fast as I could and was diagnosed by Dr Gordon on my first visit reading the same MRI with a broke back and had 360 spinal fusion, Stay away from Dr Russell at Azalea Orthopedics !

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

His attitude is the worst i have ever seen in my life. Stays in the room for as little as possible and is very unfriendly to his staff as i saw on many occasions. Avoid at all cost.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2009

Outstanding physician. Truly cares and has an outstanding record of successful surgeries. He did my neck and his partner did my daughter's knee. Will continue to refer my family and friends. Class physician and practice.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

This doctor was not willing to send my insurance company any medical records or reports that would help in me getting my disability. The reason was the nurse told me was that he said I could work and if I didn't have a job then I wouldn't have insurance when I needed my operation he suggested I wait a year for to have AMA approve disc replacement in upper back. I live with so much pain that my family physician has put me on disability. I can not work and dr russell will not help to even look at the paperwork to fill out when my appointment dates were. This is just a doctor who is out to get money not to help his patients. I wouldn't suggest using him ever......

flag | Submitted March 30, 2006

Dr. M E. Russell's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)