Dr. Anthony Saracino

Ratings for Dr. Anthony Saracino

This doctor is a Thief. I was referred to him by the Department of Veterans Affairs. He is getting paid by the VA . He what's a waste of time. You want to treat me for stuff that I don't need. And eventually send me back to the VA to perform tests. I asked a VA to change him as my urologist to a new one because this. This was on May 2017. Today Aug 2017 I receive notification from Medicaid not doctor Saracino send them a bill. And that I may have to pay a portion of it. I never give them.my Medicaid information, not even mentioned because I was referred by the VA, and they paid for 100%. He is not only getting paid by the VA, he bill Medicaid too. Double dipping ! I wonder how many others he is doing the same. I will bring this situation to the attention of both agencies.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Ugh, this guy is genuinely the worst. Run, don't walk away from him. He has zero time to spend with anyone. He's rude, he curses, and he just does not care. I have had kidney stones for 2 years now which is why I was seeing him. He is way to quick to want surgery. I was in pain for almost a month after my surgeries. Zero empathy with this guy. He literally spoke with me from the hallway this last visit, didn't even come into the room. He broadcast my situation to the whole office! The staff is friendly, I'll give him that. Though, he doesn't treat them well.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I personally rated this doctor today out of diapointment, forgive I was wrong. I also said the place was cruddy and should burn down. One should not make reviews when they Are disapppinted! Forgive me. I hope I find a way to make this better. This site would not let me alter my initial review

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Worse first visit I ,ve ever had with a doctor. All information forwarded to this doctor had never been looked at. Stafff was terrible, I called to make sure everything had been looked at, nothing had. This doctor may have great intellect, but his caring/compassion left years ago, And btw...burn this crappy office down!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Saracino is great. But he is really busy and won't spend more time than he has to. Be prepared with questions and he will give you an answer you can understand. I found he will always answer any questions I have fully and make sure I understand. His staff seems a bit scattered and forget about being on time. Prepare for at least an hour. But I still highly recommend him is you need a first rate Urologists.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I'm not the patient my husband is but his staff is not on top of things and they reflect poorly on the doctor. We generally have at least an hours wait. The doctor himself is like a runaway car. My husband really liked him until he had to insist on having a PSA test and it resulted in a biopsy and prostate cancer. Now he's rushing to remove the prostate. For a second opinion he's sending us to his partner (?) This is my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

My first appointment with this busy doctor. I met an appliance rep., Doug. He presented the implant components, features and so forth. I had done quite a lot (20+) years of thought about my problem and I had done research and testing of options. I believe he is competent but being a new patient, I'm reserving my final review till I experience more precious time with the Doctor. Based on my initial contact, I'm ready to go all the way!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I am flat out stunned at the few negative - even hostile - reviews about this doctor. My experience started with a helpful and pleasant staff and an on time examination. Dr. was friendly, informative to the point of giving me comfortable confidence in his experience and knowledge, and just an all around good guy. Very good vibes. Make no mistake, the Dr. is efficient (some have interpreted this as too fast) due mostly, imo, to his extensive experience within his field. I'm thinking, could my positive experience have to do to the office location? MaMaybothers have had their appointments at another location. I saw the Dr. at a Wickham Rd location close to 192. Again, highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Saracino has the knowledge however it does not reflect in his office staff.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

DO NOT GO TO HIM.. Patients beware.. awful and threatening.. Find a different doctor. RUN from this office

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Anthony Saracino's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1984)

Oxford