Ratings for Dr. Belinda E. Dickinson

A gentle, caring lady, with all the class and professionalism one could ask for. Have seen her twice and would certainly recommend her. The office staff is really excellent as well. Thank you DR Dickenson for your dedication.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Obviously this patient was upset that we do not have the personnel to manage a disruptive child when the child is not the patient being seen. We ask patient's not to bring small, hyperactive children to their appointments as the distraction makes it impossible to assess and manage the parent's medical problems. We are sorry she did not like that decision but we were not rude to her.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

I have seen Dr Dickinson twice. First time surgery was scheduled but I backed out due to family issues. This time I will definitely have the procedure. So far Dr Dickinson and her staff have been exceptionally professional, kind and friendly. I have not seen any stress or irritability whatsoever.I would not hesitate to refer someone to Dr Dickinson.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

As I was sitting in the waiting room I decided to look at some reviews of dr Dickinson. I was reading on multiple review sites how unprofessional this Dr is and how rude she was to people. Dickinson is very unprofessional. I came in with my 2 year old daughter. As the nice front desk lady leads me into the back I hear dr Dickinson yelling from her office to me without even standing up just sitting in her chair. I quote. "Did you bring someone to watch your child because I will not have her sitting on your lap when I examine you, and if she won't sit still in the office then we will just have to reschedule" After having this crotchety old lady yell at me from her office with her quick judgments against my child and myself. I pick up my daughter and said I'm out of here. I then told the nice front desk lady that that DR has an attitude problem and I will be writing a bad review. I wouldn't recommend this dr to anyone little lone let her perform any procedure on me.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

The dr. Seemed irritable and short tempered. When I dared to express discomfort with her ear wax removal procedure she told me to get out and go somewhere else. She appeared very stressed out and stormed out of the office. Extremely unprofessional and uncaring of my comfort or experience.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Duel insurance. The doctor kept changing her mind. Dr. Dickinson insisted that something in my throat was on the thyroid & suggested that the other doctor, "needs a vacation". The other doctor was right. She also wanted to make sure my sinus were not an issue & they were not. She was going to correct the problem so I could breath but decided that my allergies would be worse, knowing I'm on immunotherapy. This is a recent encounter & she seems stressed. On my second appointment, She yelled out I worked through lunch to a staff member & acted unprofessional. She said one thing then getting the results she wanted refused the surgery. She made an error and never apologized, does not want surgery done, but if oncology wants it done she wants to do the surgery. NO WAY WOULD I EVER LET HER DO SURGERY ON ME OR MY FAMILY!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Knowledgeable, informative, efficient, and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2009

Dr. Dickinson talks to you, not down to you. She is very helpful and seems to try to expedite the whole diagnosing process.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Dr. Belinda E. Dickinson's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MVP Health