Ratings for Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo

Dr. Frissora helps me more than any other doctor and I have been to many.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Wonderful, kind, attentive and never rushed physician. I am lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Frissora is a superb doctor and diagnostician. She was was able to help me where others failed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr Frissora is an amazing doctor. I was suffering with severe gastro pain for years prior to seeing her. Her quick assessment saved my life. She's the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

dr frissora helped me to overcome 4 months of coughing due to acid reflux after i had seen 4 other doctors, she is compassionate and caring and brilliant. she has a wonderful bedside manner and simply put she is the best. thank you dr. frissora. on a scale from 1 to 10 she is a 200.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I've been having digestive problems and decided to see Dr. Frissora as my wife used her recently for her problem and she was very happy with her. Dr. Frissora is one of the nicest and best Dr.'s I've ever met. She will analyze your symptoms and see what is best for your to resolve your issue. My problem was lack of stress and sensitive stomach. After following Dr. Frissora's recommendation, I haven't felt this good in a long time and I can't thank her enough for all her help. I highly recommend Dr. Frissora. AAAA++++

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Frissora for several years. She is one doctor I actually enjoy going to. I am not on her staff, but I am a nurse and I feel I am a good judge of doctors. I see her once a year and she remembers everything about me. She is easy to talk to about embarassing IBS issues. She's on top of the latest medications and works with you until you are feeling well. She is kind and listens well. Those who have written negative reviews, I feel sorry for them. Gastroenterology is a difficult area and every patient will respond differently to treatment. Keep trying, and IBS can be controlled....follow her sduggestions!.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

I sensed her kindness and generous spirit immediately - wonderful, knowledgable and compassionate MD - Attentive , engaging and very accurate in her diagnostic technique.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

She did an endoscopy and told me the result was normal. I was still having pain in the upper part of my stomach so I took her report with the pictures of my stomach to another doctor who told me I had a hiatal hernia. Dr. Frissora could not recognize the pain I was having was coming from a hernia and could not even see the hernia that were clearly visible on the pictures she took of my stomach and were included in her report. The State Licensing Dept. needs to investigate her. A complete waste of my time and money.

Submitted December 26, 2014

Great md I was her patient for many years with stomach problems. I was diagnosed with acid reflux. Visited her an immediately stated I might have pulmonary issues. Call the pulmonary dept.and made an appointment within one hour. Interstitial lunch disease. Very sharp would trust her 100% All Drs. At Weil Cornell have to log every word you state in the computer

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1990)