Ratings for Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo

Brilliant. Also so spontaneous, warm, kind, friendly, and funny. And beautiful and youthful! Unbelievably hardworking and self-disciplined. She works Saturdays and even Sundays sometimes. Hard to find a more dedicated doctor than this.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I had a lifelong gastrointestinal problem that I thought would probably be the reality for the rest of my life. In one visit, Doctor Frissora remarkably fixed my entire problem. I was so happy I could have cried. I never imagined it would be that easy. She just knew exactly what to do when nobody else could. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr Frissaro has been amazing professional and Knowledgeable ! She has been there for me every step of the way. She gave me her cell to text her and she always responds right away. You can see how she cares about every detail of the patient. I would Recommend her !!!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Stay away. Self-promoting. Only concerned with her own initiatives. Does not care about patient's overall health or well-being. She and the staff do not follow-up. They do not return calls. They do not concern themselves with patient progress. Completely disheartening that this hospital and doctor have no interest in getting an individual better; they just bill and congratulate themselves. I do not know how she sleeps at night.

Submitted December 9, 2017

Dr. Frissora helps me more than any other doctor and I have been to many.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Wonderful, kind, attentive and never rushed physician. I am lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Frissora is a superb doctor and diagnostician. She was was able to help me where others failed.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr Frissora is an amazing doctor. I was suffering with severe gastro pain for years prior to seeing her. Her quick assessment saved my life. She's the best!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

dr frissora helped me to overcome 4 months of coughing due to acid reflux after i had seen 4 other doctors, she is compassionate and caring and brilliant. she has a wonderful bedside manner and simply put she is the best. thank you dr. frissora. on a scale from 1 to 10 she is a 200.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

I've been having digestive problems and decided to see Dr. Frissora as my wife used her recently for her problem and she was very happy with her. Dr. Frissora is one of the nicest and best Dr.'s I've ever met. She will analyze your symptoms and see what is best for your to resolve your issue. My problem was lack of stress and sensitive stomach. After following Dr. Frissora's recommendation, I haven't felt this good in a long time and I can't thank her enough for all her help. I highly recommend Dr. Frissora. AAAA++++

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1990)