Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Tracy

I felt rushed during my first visit. Dr. Tracy made no eye contact while walking to me. Her eyes was fixed on the computer instead. During my second visit to Dr. Tracy, I felt belittled by her. She also comes out aggresive. And she does not respect your decisions. Instead she'll make you feel stupid. Tried to set up a follow-up appointment and I keep getting conflicting information each time I call. The only reason why I chose Dr. Tracy was because she was the only one available to take me right away. All the other OBGYNs were booked one or two months in advance (Hmmmm). I'm in the process of finding another Dr.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Dr. Tracy and staff are great unless you have a problem or need something done. If you have medical issues or a complicated pregnancy don't go to her... Shes nice as long as everything runs smoothly. My last pregnancy was amazing with no complications and Dr. Tracy was great!! But, with this current pregnancy she didn't even say a word during delievery (almost like I was being punished because she had to come deliver me at 2am in the morning)

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Excellent doctor. Came highly recommended. Ask good questions and answers completely. She also makes recommendations.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Disappointed. After seeing the doctor recently, I was left feeling very unsatisfied with her bedside manner. I felt rushed, like I didn't mean anything or that my opinions weren't valid. She rolled her eyes at me and had such a hostile attitude. I showed up for an appt. with a couple issues and very little was done in effort to understand an underlying condition. I ended up in the hospital shortly after( and having them diagnose me). I will not be seeing Dr. Tracy any longer.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Best of the best! Seriously! I'd never trust anyone else with issues so important. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Okay, to the review below who complained about the Doctor and staff--you will find that it is routine to see a nurse practitioner during your first visit. The first visit is just a confirmation of your pregnancy. You will later have plenty of chances to talk with the doctor and build a relationship. By going to a large practice like this, you are in no way guaranteed that the doctor you first visit with will deliver your baby. This is not some small city we live in. These doctors see hundreds of patients and cannot deliver every single baby. Yes, they have lives too. They go on vacations. They have children. So, cut Dr. Tracy some slack. By the way, the nurse practicioner at this office is just as wonderful as the doctors. I would trust her to deliver my babies. So, it's probably for the best that you find another office--you wont get Dr. Tracy 100% of the time. That's just how life goes. Get used to it! BTW, Pediatricians are the same. Be prepared.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

This bad review is directed at the office and staff and not so much at Dr. Tracy. I am pregnant and I scheduled my first appointment -I was told I can only see the nurse practitioner for the first appointment. I communicated to the receptionist that I would prefer to see the doctor since I have a lot of questions about delivery, etc and I need to make sure I am comfortable with her as the doctor. The nurse called me and still pushed to just meet with me but in the end assured me I will see the doctor. When they confirmed the appt. they said I will see the nurse and that the doctor is on vacation?!At what point do doctor offices just stop caring about your preferences and completely ignore you? I am a "client" and a doctor's office is a business....shouldn't you try to accommodate clients? They didn't care about my concerns even though this is my first baby and suggested I look for another office. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

I was looking for an OB-GYN since my husband and I are trying to concieve. I chose Dr. Tracy because of her education/experience. During my consultation Dr. Tracy rushed my appointment, wasn't very friendly, and I left feeling like my issues were not important. I wanted to ask questions but I felt like I was wasting her time. I changed to Dr. Nguyen (at the same office) and I am very happy with her! The staff there is great but sometimes you do not click with certain people. That is my story.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Tracy was just ok at first it was almost like she needed to warm up to me. She was great. She got the job done and asked me many questions. She did not deliver my first child because she was on vacation, which is fine but she didnt tell me!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

She had no time to spend with me - quick 5 minute check during my pregnancy, and left without goodbyes. Didn't explain the result of my sonogram, felt belittled in her presence.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth Tracy's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med