Ratings for Dr. B.K. Parasher

Warning! Warning!...avoid this dentist at all cost..had a root canal and a crown put on top.. Always had issues with that tooth for the last 3 to 4 years.. I find out that the root canal dr Perisher did was in fact decaying and was quoted by another dentist as what a mess...almost another 800 dollars later, I had to have it repaired..this has not been my only bad experience with this dentist, my wife also had to have work redone by another dentist due to his poor, quality work.. Avoid this hassle and find someone else!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Very nice staff. Great service. Thank you . knowledgeable and help me understand my finances, insurance and most importantly treatment. Only downfall of my visit was Doctor didn't take enough time with and was in and out of the room during my visit about 4 times. However the assistants were great.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr Parasher is an excellent Dentist & a patient & caring Doctor. In this world of rush, rush, rush...he actually takes the time to talk to you & clarify any questions you may have. He isn't all about the money like other Dr's Ive been to. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Parasher is a very skilled dentist who understands what his patients need. His staff is also excellent. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This dentist is a joke! Went there for good two years straight every six months for my cleaning. At this time they had totally different staff. My last treatment was $1500 out of pocket after insurance ( even with a great ppo plan) and that was for 3 fillings!!! A year 1/2 later after going back for a cleaning I find out they have $640 of my money laying around (due to the office over charging me the $1500 treatment)in their office and never once bothered to notify me. No letter, no email no phonecall. Good thing I didn't switch dentists before finding out because I was seriously considering looking for someone new. Decided to give them another chance ( not sure why) and went along with the cleaning. Doctor gave me a peroxide to use which they never charged me for. 6 months later I receive a letter for "owing them" $25 for the peroxide. No explanation what it is for,nothing! Very upset about how unorganized and unprofessional this business is! Definitely not returning!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Parasher's for many years after being recommended by friends and family. He has done amazing work and is very down to earth and humorous. I have scoped around prices for procedures ive had done by Dr. Parasher and can honestly say his prices are fair. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

went foe an cleaning and was told I would only get an exam from doctor and a deep cleaning another ( can you see the pattern)..they took xrays and was told no cavities.. I went in for a deep cleaning two days later and the dental hygienist said I had a huge cavity in my wisdom tooth that was apparent on the side...hmm..dentist filled it only for it to fall out..filled again but it still bothered me..so I went to an oral surgeon who said the cavity was never filled properly just a filling on top of cavity.. after paying his fees and being misdiagnosed I will not be returning.. surgery is in two weeks on something that could have been avoided..did I mention I get my teeth clean every three months by the same dentist and no one ever saw this cavity?? Avoid this Dentist!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Wished I had looked at the reviews before I went to this dentist. Dr. Parasher's office is very shady! Don't go this dentist. Scheduled a check up and cleaning and got nothing but a SALES pitch for extensive treatment. My husband and I went at the same time and in separate rooms and received the similar extensive treatment plan. You would think as a new patients the doctor would at least introduce himself! No....all we got was x-rays which we didn't get to see and recommended treatment plan. NO CLEANING! They wanted to do a deep cleaning and wouldn't do the general cleaning. Can't say how disappointed my husband and I are with this dentist. Too bad as I had 4 other people that were waiting on our recommendation of this dentist ...NOT HAPPENING! Staff was not very friendly either.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

This dentist is a rip-off. Never go here. I went in over 6 months ago for a tooth that is bother me, he told me I needed a crown. The tooth is still bothering me and Dr. Parasher does not want to acknowledge his errors. I went back more than 5 times to try and rectify the situation. On top of this the customer service is not professional. The employees and doctor spend a lot of time gossiping.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

RIP OFF!!!!I was seen at the Wesley Chapel location for an exam and cleaning.First, the people at the desk were gossiping.Then they tried to charge me $280 for a deep cleaning(which they claimed was a $600-$700 procedure,but that amount was reduced thanks to my insurance),then after telling them no, they offered me an FMD for $50. Then the hygenist recommended veneers and went on and on about how she was simply trying to help me.(I'm only 30 and I knew that all I needed were fillings to begin with b/c my mother in law is a hygenist)So, after waiting for almost an hour, I was finally seen by a woman dentist (I'm assuming is either his wife or daugther, who recommended crowns on 6 of my top front teeth, bonding, replacing old crowns, and even bleaching. This is all after I told them that I wasn't in any financial position to spend a ton ,but I did want my teeth to be healthy. Overall the estimate they gave totalled $4,830 before insurance. Needless to say, I will never be their patient!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012