Ratings for Dr. Rodolfo Molina

Dr. Molina is an awesome doctor. He takes the time to listen, evaluate and come up with a successful plan to attack whatever problem patients may have. He is not scared to run multiple test to find a solution. Its not about saving money its about helping his patients feel better. My arthritis flares up and other arthritic concerns that he gives me hope to want to live and just mental deal with this pain. I love this doctor and I would recommend this angel to anyone. I feel it in my heart that he is God sent. He is not like other doctors that just want to take your money and you on a 15 minute timeframe of hurry up. I just love him and would suggest this doctor to anyone. Don't believe me...just try him. He actions speaks in high volume. If you want a doctor that delivers great health care...select him. I am a child of God that loves the Lord and just thank God for allowing him in my life. God is using him for my healing.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Molina is a true Angel. When no other doctors could find what was going wrong with me, Dr. Molina diagnosed SLE. That was 16yrs ago, if not for his dedication and will to find treatment for me is the very reason I am here today. He in conjunction with my other doctors became a team and worked together to save my life. I was 35yrs of age and I am very thankful to him for not giving up on me. Dr.Molina keeps very close tabs on me and communication with my other MD's. I have referred other persons that have symptoms some like mine and they were very happy with seeing Dr.Molina. Why? Because he was able to find what was wrong and begin treatment suited for them. Dr.Molina is a patient, kind and loving physician. He takes time to explain treatments and answers questions to ones satisfaction. When Humana was changing there plan and Dr. Molina would not be a provider, he continued to see me and yet my fee was only $40.00. Humana reconsidered and Molina is on the plan.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I was dx with SLE 6 years ago by another rheumy Went to Dr. Molina after I realized I was not getting the care I needed Dr. Molina listens to you and does not rely completely on lab test results to confirm if you are in pain. He is compassionate and caring. Additionally, if he does not know the answer to a problem you are having,because its out of his area of expertise, he will actually research the issue to try to get you information before sending you to a specialist. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

This doctor is wonderful! He begins with ways to control pain that aren't just medication, but he's not reluctant to use medication when warranted. He really listens and questions in depth to be sure he fully understands where you are to compare where you've been. His staff is always professional and top notch. He cares.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Kind, caring and intelligent doctor. Almost 2 hours from check in, visit, bloodwork, and check out, but awesome care from Dr. Molina.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Was diagnosed w/SLE 3 years ago. Had another rheumy who was HORRIBLE. Dr. Molina is compassionate and understanding. Also has a pretty good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2008

Have had severe juvenile rheumatoid arthritis for 44 yrs with associated health issues; Married a man whose company moves him all over the USA every 2-3 years. Referred to Dr. Molina by my former Baltimore Johns Hopkins Rheumatologist (another wond;erful Dr) who Dr Molina did a fellowship under. Trained at Baylor College of Medicine; ex-Air Force Physician. He is exceptional; excellent diagnostician; wonderful personality; warm & very caring. The best Rheumatologist I have had yet. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Rodolfo Molina's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)