Ratings for Dr. Jeffery R. Levin

All these experiences are true- this has been going on for years and he is still practicing. The only positive review are posted by his wife, Nancy. Here is Dr Levin home phone 925-208-1387 and his address is 3831 Cottonwood Danville, Ca. Check every review board and it's the same story. Please contact the state medical board and see this man's license revoked.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Horrible. Talks down to you. Dismissive and doesn't review the chart before seeing you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

NO!! Don't waste your time. Way behind schedule. Rude. Uncaring. Unprofessional. Would give negative stars if possible

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

This doctor is extremely deceitful, what he diagnosed me with face to face, is not what he wrote in my records He lied to me and enjoyed it.Watch out he is a wolf in sheep clothing.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I found him to be very honest and up front very educated and nice.I had no problem getting in to see him his staff is very nice and friendly . He had concerns and we addressed them.I had no problems communicating with Dr. LEVIN highly recommend him. Patient lynne hardman

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

This man is a total waste of time. Definitely find someone else! He has no clue what he is doing. He is worthless, his staff is worthless and beyond rude! No compassion. I rather travel 2 & a half hours to a doctor than to ever see him or here is lies again. He need to go back to Jersey or do they not want him there either. HE IS A JOKE!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Horrible man! Horrible experience and complete waste of my time! He def needs license yanked! He gave me 2 prescriptions for random things that had nothing to do with me, and magically diagnosed me in under 5 minutes, without listening to my symptoms, and said I had holes in my heart?? He got all that from a headache?? Wtf??!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I can't rate his knowledge. I hate his front desk girl. She told me I couldn't have my test results. They belonged to the doctor... What? I had to get rude with her to get them, won't go back.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

he is a worthless doctor, I would not recommend him to anyone. he has got new staff members, that are horrible, they are rude, talk way to much to each other, and I have heard them talking sh* t about patients between each other and with the doctor

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Every time we wait at least an hour in waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Jeffery R. Levin's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1983)