Ratings for Dr. Vincent J. Honan

The Doctor and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I waited several weeks to see him and was glad I did. He has a very nice way about him and I felt secure in his listening to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

dr honan is the best. we came from seeing another doctor who horribly mis-diagnosed my son. dr honan was a lifesaver in properly diagnosing and treating our son, who is great now! we all continue to see dr honan for our checkups and i cant say enough about how wonderful he is. if you want the best, see dr honan!!!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Honan for awhile now and I am glad that I do. He is so personable, respectful and he actually listens to his patients. He is always open to your opinions and treats you like a real person. He has always done a wonderful job on procedures I have had done and made me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Surprisingly, my colonoscopy was almost an enjoyable experience, thanks to Dr. Honan. He is really personable and seems to care about his patients. Also came highly recommended by my family doc, who did an internship under him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

VERY nice. I'm young- so having to see this type of doctor is super embarrassing... but he made me feel more than comfortable. I was scheduled for my follow up tests THAT SAME DAY and he gave me lots of samples for the medications for which he also wrote perscriptions. This Doctor is so great. I look forward to working with him and feeling better really soon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Vincent J. Honan's Credentials

• Spanish

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1987)