Ratings for Dr. Regan Bradford

Good surgeon but rude. Cold bedside manner and appointments----your time----means nothing. I was very disappointed in the information he provided about my surgery. Surely wish I knew a better surgeon to use because I believe he has lost his compassion.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr Bradford has a cold bedside manner. Took my son, who has retinschisis, to him for several years and never once was he polite or acted in a caring manner. He was not forthright with information we had to ask him about my son's condition, prognosis, new advances with the disease etc. After the exam, he would just say, "Nothings changed" and start to walk out the door. We were always there for over 2 hours in the waiting room because they over book appointments. Finally decided to go back to Texas Retina in Dallas even though it is a 3 hr drive. There the docs are caring and will talk to you. I always had the impression Dr Bradford hated his job, at least seeing patients.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Keep up the great work. He is a true form a surgeon. He is not a family physician there is no time for warm and fuzzy. That is what I want him to be a to notch surgeon. He is just that. I went to him for a 90% detached retina with a likelihood of loss of the eye and 2 months later have almost better sight than in the good eye. Yes the wait was long but he knows what he is doing and I’ll wait 5 hours in a waiting room yet again if I need him again. So choose who you want. Someone to get it right and done the first time with no sugar coating or do you want pampered. It is your call and it is your choice. Stop complaining.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Waited hours for ....Was there for 6 HOURS..6 HOURS.Told me how fortunate I was to have given an apointment with him!!! Arrogrant? Rude! Definately! Super Uncaring! Also! His assistant was also rude.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Incredibly skilled. Caring, is not driven financially, but driven by patient care. Very busy, you have to wait but well worth the wait! Surgical outcomes are very good.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2008

At my first appointment I waited over 2 hours before I saw the doctor. When I finally saw him he spent less than two minutes with me. He was arrogant, and brisk and in a hurry. I didn't go back. My husband had a similar experience. Only he waited 3 hours. He ws furious. No one has that kind of time.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr Bradford is an excellent surgeon. Always explains things to you in a way you can understand. Always answers all questions without making you feel stupid. Always finds time to see you on short notice if need be. Never seems rushed or overburdened even though it is obvious he sees a lot of patients every day. I would recommend Dr. Bradford to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008