Ratings for Dr. Sony Sierra

I don't understand the bad reviews? I had the best experience with Dr. Sierra and have my son and daughter to show for it. I was very happy with my treatment there. I never felt rushed or uncaring. Appointments were always on time or within a few minutes. Don't listen to the bad reviews, I wonder who has actually made these reviews?

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Honestly, worst doctor ever, does not follow up with patient, and not only that its life she found her info on google, and that how she treat patient

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

These ratings are difficult to understand given our experience was the opposite. we had been told by multiple other doctors that having miscarriages and carrying a known genetic translocation would lead only to iVF. However, Dr S informed us that we had as good of a chance trying on our with close monitoring during early pregnancy. Well we felt reassured and with regular monitoring and her availability for drop in appointments when I was nervous during the early pregnancy days likely did the trick... we are nearing the end of this otherwise, happy healthy pregnancy. dr S’ always optimistic outlook and supportive care obviously did the trick. tHank u!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I waited 2 hrs past my appointment time, I know there is always a wait but 2 hrs is ridiculous. Overall she didn't seem like she had the time or the care to deal with me. She wanted to immediately put me on medication without doing any tests and she didn't ask for a specific test to be done that should have been. I felt rushed. I don't think I will be going back.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2017

This doc and clinic are wonderful. Thanks to their expert and warm care we are expecting. We have years of trying and so many losses befor. We trusted them from the first meeting and now on our way.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Sierra is amazing at what she does. She is knowledgable, professional, sweet and to the point. I would recommend her to anyone suffering from fertility issues and it was an honour to have her as our fertility specialist. She was thorough in all her testing and calmed my nerves when I needed it the most. Rasheen, the receptionist, is also amazing. She is on the ball and really helpful! I trust both of them.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Extremely disappointed with Dr Sierra and her lack of empathy for our situation. We have been going to her for over a year and the amount of mistakes that been made through her office is been unreal. We have had several losses and it has been really hard on us, and to deal with such incompetence has been very trying. I have left the clinic more then once crying. I guess I just expected a little more compassion from someone who is suppose to be trying to help us start our family. I do have to mention though, the nurses that I have worked with there are amazing!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Horrible Dr and staff, No empathy with patients, will inform of any procedures at last minute. No explanation of future course to be taken. Oozes out negative energy. Don't waste time as you are bound to take other referral.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Even though we first went to Trio last fall and have been clients since (going through several monitoring, IUI, and now IVF cycles), our interaction with Dr. Sierra has been too limited to enable a thorough review. During the office visits, she appeared kind, knowledgeable and supportive, however, our experience has been nothing short of a nightmare when dealing with almost anyone else at the clinic. The first 3 words that come to mind: disorganized, incompetent, and rude. The worst thing about them is that they make frequent mistakes, and they provide crucial information regarding procedures at the last moment - if at all. I do not mind that this is, and feels like, a business, but I really do mind that it is not a professional one.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Avoid this doctor by all means!! She's CLUELESS and not a good empathetic doctor. Her receptionist has attitude too. Find another doctor like I did!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Sony Sierra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners