Ratings for Dr. Sony Sierra

Horrible Dr and staff, No empathy with patients, will inform of any procedures at last minute. No explanation of future course to be taken. Oozes out negative energy. Don't waste time as you are bound to take other referral.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Even though we first went to Trio last fall and have been clients since (going through several monitoring, IUI, and now IVF cycles), our interaction with Dr. Sierra has been too limited to enable a thorough review. During the office visits, she appeared kind, knowledgeable and supportive, however, our experience has been nothing short of a nightmare when dealing with almost anyone else at the clinic. The first 3 words that come to mind: disorganized, incompetent, and rude. The worst thing about them is that they make frequent mistakes, and they provide crucial information regarding procedures at the last moment - if at all. I do not mind that this is, and feels like, a business, but I really do mind that it is not a professional one.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

An excellent doctor, smart kind and caring. We had several unsuccesssful ivf in other clinics and then finally succcess with Dr Sierra. I would recommend her without reservations.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Absolutely adore Dr Sierra. She got to the bottom of our recurrent miscarriages and we got pregnant under her watch. It was a valuable experience going through her testing and I'd recommend her to anyone struggling with getting/staying pregnant. I hope to go see her on subsequent pregnancies. The Trio clinic itself it state of the art and made the process of recurrent testing easy and non-invasive.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Can't say enough about this doctor and her kind, caring approach. Her knowledge of infertility and how best to plan our funded IVF cycle worked the first try!!We are so lucky our friends sent us to see her and we can't wait to come back for our next baby!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I saw this doctor for recurrent miscarriages. I had a total of 7 before seeing her and no one could offer any advice to me other than ivf which didn't make any sense to us! Dr S carefully reviewed all of our results and experiences from other clinics, and clearly said ivf would not be our answer. Instead we did some other testing that showed an old infection, used antibiotics and progesterone and that seemed to do it. A lot of support, kind words and positivity helped to! We are beyond grateful and keeping our fingers and toes crossed for these last few weeks!! A bit thank u to dr. S !!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Dr Sierra and her front desk staff and nurses are the best at what they do. Always supportive and importantly always accessible. I don't understand the posts about her tone, she is the most humble and caring doctor and spoke to us as a couple as opposed to just another patient or problem. We were older and my hormones were far from perfect but she worked with us, gave us hope and we took home our second bundle of joy! Thanks to dr s and the team at LifeQuest!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

I have been patient of Dr Sierra's for many years now and I can honestly say without her patience, persistence and knowledge, I would not have the successful pregnancy that I am enjoying today. She has always made time for me, always provided an open environment to share my concerns & questions and has always explored all options to help me achieve my goal of having a family. I feel forever indebted to Dr Sierra and am so grateful she was my RE through my challenging fertility journey. I look forward to seeing her again for baby # 2

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Sony sierra is the best doctor. She is kind and considerate and cares deeply for her patients. I am so lucky I found her.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

This Dr is the most awful and Terrible Dr ever. I and my husband start each cycle very hopeful and positive but she is negative and during all processes she is not supportive. I don't see the happy and positive energy from her. For my last cycle, it was look like she didn't know what she was doing. I never recommend this Doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Sony Sierra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp