Ratings for Dr. Philip R. Corvo

My experience with Dr. Corvo was second to none. I agree with the review below- wish my GP had the same wonderful demeanor. My gallbladder removal was a breeze and mainly because Dr. Corvo thoroughly explained everything in a caring fashions i knew exactly what to expect before, during and after. I was never worried about anything during the whole process.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

He is the most professional, kind, knowledgeable doctor i ever met. He operated on me three times for three different reason within a span of 20 years. Stamford will miss him and Waterbury now has the best chairman of surgery that Stamford hospital could have had. I will travel to Waterbury if I ever need surgery again. He is awesome in every way.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Would refer all friends and family to Dr Corvo. Took the time to fully explain everything to me and family

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Corvo has removed my gallbladder 3 days ago. I`m absolutely satisfyed with his job! He answerd all of my questions before the surgery, he was tactful, knowledgeable, patient and always paid attention for me. I highly recommend him for everybody!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Corvo removed my gallbladder. He was kind, patient, knowledgeable, thorough and respectful, both in his office and in the hospital. I would highly recommend him. I wish I could find a general MD as wonderful as he is.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2008

I went to Dr. Corvo re gallstones, which he removed. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and receptive to my long list of questions. He has a kind bedside manner and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Philip R. Corvo's Credentials

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Farmington Ct 06032 (Grad. 1992)