Ratings for Dr. Natalie Johnson

I have not had any serious medical issues that needed to be addressed. However, if I need to have forms filled out, I don't think I should be charged $25-$35 to have them completed. Especially since I usually only see her once a year.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

This doctor is awful. She wants to be the smartest person in the room and when she isn't she refuses to cooperate. How does a doctor ignore the calls of specialist? She was evasive, manipulative and uncooperative with me when I was her patient. Wrote an incomplete RX which she never corrected even after repeated calls from the pharmacy and literally refused to give me referrals.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Initially it was a pleasant experience. The wait time seemed to get longer and longer after each visit. The straw that broke the camel's back was my last visit in June of 2012. I had gained some wait and was working full time and attending classes at the University of Phoenix on line. I went in for a general check up and she released her stress on me and made me feel so angry. She basically said that I needed to quit school and concentrate on losing the 50 pounds that I had gained in the last year. She said that it would be impossible for me to do it all. She advised that my little BA In Human Services/Sociology really didn't mean much. Well needless to say, I maintained my 3.87 average and dropped her like a bad habit.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Long waiting period to be seen and the Dr only took 5 minutes. She refused to listen to my complaints or concerns and did not take the time to explain anything or ask if I had any questions. She spoke down to me in a condescending manner. Her front office staff is rude. The only polite person in the entire office was the lab assistant. I will never go there again as I was treated poorly with no respect.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Called on a Friday and did not get a return call until Monday. Waited over a hour to be seen. I never returned because of the waiting time and her delay in returning my call. Dr Johnson seems knowledgeable but I don't have so much time to sit waiting ti see doctor.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Staff is very rude! I didn't even talk to Dr. Johson, but rather went to another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

I am very unhappy with this doctor. I went to her for the 1st time and every thing went well. I then had an emergencey the following week after I had my 1st check up. I woke up with excrutiating pain. I called her office and asked to come in. They allowed me to come in and my situation got worse. I was in sooo much pain and she literally ignored me and gave me no support or consideration. I was in so much pain I was crying. Thank God my husband was with me. She was acting as though I was faking my pain. She never came and spoke with me to find out what was wrong. My husband took me to the hospital from her office. She pretty much just looked at me and rolled her eyes like I was faking. My husband took me to the emergency room from her office. What I did not know was my colon had ruptured in my stomach. I could of died. Her attitude was completely dissapointing. I was treated very poorly for no reason. I would not send my dog to her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

The office and their policies are horrendous. They wouldn't give me a normal test result over the phone but insisted on another paid visit. And, I'm still unsucessfully trying to get them to transfer my records to another doctor. They are insisting I need to fill out a special form in addition to the letter I have already sent and won't fax me the letter. Basically, they're making me come in there to fill out the form.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Stay away from this Dr and her husband who is the surgeon there. I went to get a lump in breast check out. After xrays I got an urgent call from her call from her to come in. When I got there she mentioned that I should see the surgeon right away. (never sending me for a biopsy nor mentioning the fact that the surgeon was her husband,I gave her ample opportunity)I met with the surgeon, before I could get a word out of my mouth he was scheduling me for surgery. When I asked about a biopsy his answer was "it doesn't matter it still has to come out". She was my doctor for a year and a half, but after I thought I had a serious medical condition I felt like they were out trying to get all they could from me and the insurance company. Needless to say stopped using her and will never go back! Office not equipped for much-no xray machine, no blood drawing etc.) I had to go to three different for test...stay way!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I liked her approach, and manner. Never made me feel rushed & asked good questions... when i finally got in to see her. Office Mgr is HORRIBLE! Never returns phone call. Schedules appts on top of one another, and can never provide answers to basic questions. I called 6 times over 2 days before i finally got a call back, but only after losing my patience. There isn't even an emergency contact. If you call after hours, you have to leave the message on a machine, and no one ever returns those. Worse is when you call during the day, the machine picks up, but then tells you it's full and to call back. I told Dr Johnson about this, and there have been ZERO changes. Sadly, after a year, i have to change Drs. I can't wait an hour for my scheduled appt. I don't have time to make a 2nd appt for lab tests (they don't have a lab in the building), and i can't continue to allow someone who cares so little for how their office runs, to care for me... very sad

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Natalie Johnson's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in West Orange, NJ