Ratings for Dr. S Boyle

Excellent Doctor, listens and makes me feel comfortable. i have known Dr Boyle while in the military and now as a civilian. Smart and personable, always a smile on his face. I am fortunate to have him as a Dr.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Boyle for a number of years and he has never let me down. I am fortunate to have found him and I hope that he finds the lifestyle in Petawawa adventurous enough to keep him here for the foreseeable future.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

An excellent Physician with a wealth of experience. My wife, daughter and I are truly blessed to have Dr Boyle as our Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I have always been treated with respect and understanding. He has narrowed down a lot of different issues (not what I thought was wrong) and been very intuitive. I can't enough good about Dr Boyle. Even when he is saying something I may not want to hear he does so with explanations as to why the situation is that way. I am not left wondering what is going on. He has always gone out of his way.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

As a military doctor maybe taking injuries sustained and doing research on injuries of members. Being diagnosed wrong for over 2 years a simple fix turned into surgery and a life long issue . Thanks dr Boyle

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Incredibly frustrating to deal with Dr. Boyle. It FEELS as though he is more concerned about pleasing his employer than taking care of my concerns. I felt as though he tried to pass me off as someone elses problem.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

He is totally a great Dr. He takes the time to fix you up and explain everything if you have questions. He is awsome.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

He is a great doctor with very good clinical skills and very knowledgeable. He is wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2008

HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR. HE IS THERE TO LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.HE TRIES TO GET WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE DONE. HE TAKES THE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008