Ratings for Dr. Majd A. Hakim

had to wait almost 2 hrs. and when i mentioned to her got half apology . Very rude and does not like answering questions. Also had me consider several choices for medication and when I chose one started yelling at me as I just walked out and never returned

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Hakim is an inspirational, compassionate, professional, Doctor, Coach and Human Being. I'm glad I have Diabetes 2 just so I can have her as my Doctor. She's that good.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Hakim for a few years. She is thorough, caring and very knowledgeable. I have recommended her many times.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I saw Dr. Hakim regarding a minor issue with my thyroid. She's smart, compassionate, and capable. I recommend her highly and without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Upon my GP s referral I have been seeing Dr. Hakim for several years because of an enlarged thyroid. I have been very satisfied with her care, I trust her to stay on top of my condition. She does not appear rushed. I think that on some days, when all the docs are present on duty, the office is a bit overwhelmed.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Excellent caring with a wealth of knowledge in her field. Will recommed her any day. I am a registered nurse and a patient of Dr. Hakim. Accurate diagnosis after years of being misdiagnosed

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Hakim is a caring, thourough and kind doctor. She is passionate about her profession and is absolutly brillant. She is the best doctor I've had the privelage to meet in my 50 years. I would highly recommend her to friends and family and have the upmost trust in her as a M.D.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr. Hakim has been my endo since being diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2001 ,you could not ask for a more knowledgeable , compassionate & caring doctor . I had a reocurance in 2007, Dr. Hakim sent me to one of the top thyroid cancer surgeons in the country at Johns Hopkins & I have been cancer free for 7 years ! I cannot say enough of good things about Dr. Hakim ...been with her for 13 years & she is the best of the best !

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

She is not that knowledgeable. I had to figure out by myself what disease I had and told her. She did not believe me until I was hospitalized later.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Cannot comment on the quality of the care as the only contact I had was with the admin staff. I called today to make an appointment based on a referral from my primary physician. The person I spoke with told me that she would call me back with an appointment after she got my medical records from my primary physician. Okay?! Why would a referral not be good enough to get an appointment? I didn't start questioning until a little while later how she would obtain my medical records without a signed release form. So, I called them back to ask them that. I was put on hold for the new patient coordinator. After about 5 minutes the the phone finally started ringing; however, no one bothered to answer it, nor did anyone get back on the line to take a message. Based on my first impression and the reviews I read here, I will be asking my primary physician for a referral to another endocronologist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Majd A. Hakim's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1992)

Pacificare