Ratings for Dr. David L. Casey

This doctor is about worthless. He screwed up my brother for good. My brother is no longer allowed to have kids let alone even be initimate. This doctor made my brother bleed out and if we didn't catch it within 15 mins my brother would've died. I am in the medical field so I do not talk bad about doctors but this one, I will NEVER recommend someone to him. He should have his license taken from him! Too bad nobody knows a great medical attorney because no one wants to help us follow through.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

This doctor has extraordinarily poor bedside manner. I was referred to him after a hospital stay for kidney stones. He spent a grand total of 7 minutes with me, shrugging off most of my questions about persistent pain with "Well, nothing showed up on your films" and then "A lot of the pain people attribute to their kidneys is actually musculoskeletal in nature." I am happy that my films were clear and that there is no cause for concern, but I do not appreciate being treated like a hypochondriac or a "hysterical female," and I know the difference between muscle pain and pain in my kidneys (after a history of kidney stones, the difference is pretty clear). I will not follow up with this doctor and would not recommend him to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

This Doctor needs to be more careful about using sterile techniques when treating a patient. Does not have correct equipment for treatment. Bladder infections did follow each treatment.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. David L. Casey's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company